Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving sale! 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    2nd Grape Press only need to spend 175 coins, 2nd Celebration Stove need 175 gems
    Attachment 26414
    What is the grape press? I can't find it in my store, is it some kind of new appliance or just for decor?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    What is the grape press? I can't find it in my store, is it some kind of new appliance or just for decor?
    Never mind, I just found out... Till now I've been playing the Halloween version of the game which doesn't have these new items. Maybe TL should send some notifications that Halloween version is no longer uptodate

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Never mind, I just found out... Till now I've been playing the Halloween version of the game which doesn't have these new items. Maybe TL should send some notifications that Halloween version is no longer uptodate
    Yes, you need to update to the latest version.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    I'm afraid of losing all my hard work if I change away from the Halloween version. This is what happened to me with castle story. Never could get into it again.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I'm afraid of losing all my hard work if I change away from the Halloween version. This is what happened to me with castle story. Never could get into it again.
    You should not lose anything going from the Halloween to the regular version. The games run side by side so everything should be there when you download the regular version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am really upset, I bought it several days ago, the 2nd celebration stove now reduce to 175 gems( Before 250gems) and 2nd grape press 175 coins (before 200 gems), really? I save a lot of gems from cooking and now ? It is a joke.

Farm Supplier
    Why I dun see this big sale in the shopping list? Is it bcos my level is only 47? Or the sale finished already? :-o

Rhino Keeper
    Are the sale items marked? I don't see anything that is on sale. I am on lvl 47.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Are the sale items marked? I don't see anything that is on sale. I am on lvl 47.
    Nothing is marked, unfortunately. But I think most of the appliances are at a reduced gem price.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kenvindeptrai View Post
    I am really upset, I bought it several days ago, the 2nd celebration stove now reduce to 175 gems( Before 250gems) and 2nd grape press 175 coins (before 200 gems), really? I save a lot of gems from cooking and now ? It is a joke.
    You can try sending an email to support@storm8.com. No promises, but it cannot hurt to try!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast