Thread: Unfair

Angry Unfair

With all the sales and stuff coming out its unfair to those of us that can not buy. Somehow my chances of buying anything are not there because I've been locked out of buying habitats. I can not buy a habitat until I reach level 136. That is complete bull and not fair that tl locked my game from buying habitats. Now I have to sell dragons so I have room for others. NOT NICE.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-25-15 at 08:20 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    There are habitat limits for each player level. You haven't been locked out specifically, you have clearly reached the habitat limit for your level.

When you level up you get a message saying what has been unlocked for the new level, usually an extra habitat if nothing else.

It isn't unfair particularly, it is the way the game is structured.

Rhino Keeper
    With so many ex dragons sales, new dragons to breed. Dragon tales incoming, sorry to hear that

Maybe s8 would come out a flash tournament Tom over the weekend to sweeten the deal lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    With so many ex dragons sales, new dragons to breed. Dragon tales incoming, sorry to hear that

Maybe s8 would come out a flash tournament Tom over the weekend to sweeten the deal lol
    yh tourny for an old dragon for a change

Fashion Designer
    Pod, I don't know if this will help you, but I saw the possible problem coming early on. Frankly I am surprised that you have already reached your limit. I have twenty diamonds, and have never needed to compress. What I started doing early on tho was selling off all commons except for one each of the base dragons. I sometimes keep an extra fire around during tournaments but it's rare. I also started trading all my duplicate rares for gems and as I acquired two or more super rares or unbreedables that were equivalent color matches, I sold or traded the rares. I now sell all duplicates period as I have enough gemstones for crafting and the only remaining crafting dragon is the Quartz and tigers eye. I have two dragons slated for trading on tigers eye and one for Quartz so after I breed one more super rare pink to trade, I will sell all pinks that are duplicate or not of use to me. For example, I have no use for any more pink and purple dragons. My rule of thumb is to have two in a combo for a Tri and perhaps three for a pair but no more. I hope that this way to avoid the too many dragons problem even tho it means selling off dragons that I may actually like. There are always better and fancier dragons down the road.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

I appreciate all your responses and I'm ok with the way the game goes, but for specials like new habitats on sale I should still be able to buy them and store them that's the part that us not fair. I enjoy the game otherwise.
    It just takes to long to level up I just reached 135 and it will probably take me a year to even reach 136.
    Thanks for your words everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Nobody can store them, it's the game. Do what is suggested and consolidate. It's not as painful as it sounds, truly. There are also fast ways to level. I have only been playing a few months and I'm level 141. Also habitats were just increased so that may have immediate benefit. You can try doing a bit in ice age. That is a very fast way to level just watch you coins if you are under fifteen million. You won't be able to feed on demand but you can still breed, raise drsgons, you just need to be careful with the coins as ice age is very expensive. Hope this is of help.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    You can use the Love/Stone/Metal dragon fail to fast-leveling, each give about 1500-2200 exp per hatch and have short time incubating. Although I dunno know if you gonna make it before the sale end.

On the side note, how did you use up to your habitat limit? I only like lv140 (about a few more habitat capable than you) but I like near 20 habitats away until I reach my habitat cap, and I only keep 2 dragons per habitat

New Resident
    I am only at beginning of level 102 & I have been locked out from all habitats until level 103. I bought a package which included a habitat, not knowing I am locked out of this habitat as well as all other habitats.

New Resident
    Thxs for fast level advice will give it a go