Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on a loading screen!

Stuck on a loading screen!

On the lucien gate after level 426 I get a loading screen after selecting pals, but don't load up the level.

I have closed the app.

I have restarted iPad, (holding both lock and home)

Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Still stuck on a loading screen.

Other levels load fine.

Help!!

Rhino Keeper
    I had the exact same problem. Couldn't exactly solve it, I just tried several times.

New Resident
    Had the same problem, too. Sometimes the lucien gate level starts without any problem, but at ~80% the loading screen doesn't disappear and the app eventually terminates.

Same problem here, and I lose a life every time. About to uninstall the game.

New Resident
    Same issue. Takes my energy and doesn't let me play. No sense playing any more until they get it fixed. :-(

New Resident
    The "good news" is that this issue concerns only the lucien gate, i.e. the level 427 starts without any trouble…

New Resident
    hello! i have the same problem ... on lucien stage the game keeps loading draining my energy! is there any information about this??

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same problem.

Farm Supplier
    It used to load every once in a while but I've lost 10 energies in a row now. So I have to wait 5 hours to even try again.

New Resident
    This is really frustrating. It is still happening to me. Can we get some sort of update/solution/vague interest from Storm8? Doesn't seem worth continuing to play their games if this is how they handle bugs...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast