Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone who started after the bug fix make a sweet feast yet? Curious about the number of offerings that drop for sweet feast

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Just completed 1 simple feast and 2 Mercury feasts, received 2 offerings total, is that suppose to be correct? Can't continue this activity as I am maxed on all feasts.! What choices?
    Since there are 7 days to complete it I would send out an adventure each day. Preferably Spicy as it drops 12 offerings unless you're one of the lucky ones that it drops 24. You'll still complete it in 2-4 days as you only need 40 offerings to craft the potluck diner.
    2 offerings total isn't comparable to what others have had drop, were you using the winter bakery for one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Just completed 1 simple feast and 2 Mercury feasts, received 2 offerings total, is that suppose to be correct? Can't continue this activity as I am maxed on all feasts.! What choices?
    So far people who did mercury feasts said they only got one offering. I guess you'll have to send out your knights on adventures tomorrow. I recommend that you do the adventures that use up the sweet feasts (gives 25) and spicy feasts (gives 12) since these two feasts give the most Offerings drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Note that the max for the offerings is set at 45, so if you collect a feast it will only give you the number of offerings to reach 45. It will not go over that limit, so be careful when timing your collections of feasts. Have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    No doubled drops for me and I started before the bug fix. My two sweet feasts from my winter bakeries yielded zero offerings because S8 is awesome like that in supporting their prior special event buildings.

Executive Chef
    Level 39, after bug fix, 6 for Simple Feast, 14 for Hearty Feast. Same report for Level 50 account.

Fashion Designer
    Hi SW,

maybe it's an idea to place a short summary on page 1 with all the feasts: ingredients and cooking time?

So we can see into it while are kitchens are busy and we don't have to look it up in the hub when we want to know what to plant etc. (yeah, like me, right now )

------------------

Just looked up:

FEASTS
    Simple Feast: 1hr. 2 Grits. 2 Bread. 8 Fish (Lv.10)
    Hearty Feast: 2hr. 1 hearty stew. 1 pasta. 1 breaded fish (Lv.15)
    Spicy Feast: 4hr. 25 roast chicken. 5 Ivys hot sauce. 5 noodles (Lv.20)
    Sweet Feast: 6hr. 5 royal sundae. 2 chocolate. 10 strawberry (Lv.25)

But it would also be nice if someone would take it further (grits = .... etc.)(Sorry, I would do it myself, but don't have time anymore!)

-------------

Just saw: I forgot mercury feast (or better: it wasn't in the list I found in the hub). Again, I would look it up myself, but really really really have to go now.....)
    Last edited by EBJW; 11-26-15 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added summory
    I am Zelda

Host(ess)
    Regular bakery used!

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if this glitch has been logged yet, but I collected two feasts on step one, got 12 offerings, and then when I got to step two to collect ten offerings, it says I've only collected 6.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Okay, the level theory is out the window now.

But I think you said in post #165 that you started AFTER the bug was fixed, right?

At the moment the before (normal) / after (double) bug fix theory still stands until someone says otherwise...

PS. I didn't have to send out pigeons (probably because I had them already), and I don't even get the videos at all lol.

I started after the fix, cooked two simple feasts, and got 6 offerings each. However, for step two, the goal has me logged at having only 6. ???
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch