Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Rhino Keeper
    Another report of 1 offering for the Mercury Feast. That can't be right.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Banned
    My current count:

Simple feast: 3, 3
    Hearty feast: 7, 7

Doesn't seem that random to me at the moment lol. Some people are getting the exact double amount of offerings... I wonder if it has to do with coding of the game.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 11-26-15 at 07:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the mercury feast giving 1 offering is right because the ingredients are so easy to come by. It's the accessories needed for that quest that are resource intensive for me anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Two hearty feasts, 14 offerings each time.

Fashion Designer
    I assume this cooking shelter is only one step in a long mission this month. They said unlock 8 new items in the app description.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 6 offerings from each of my simple feast, made 3 simple feasts and now have 18 offerings so do the offerings still drop after placing the food shelter ? It has not unlocked for me yet

And what is the max limit for potluck feasts

Eeek, I hope someone figures out what the Devine feast is soon. I am so glad we get to keep our other feasts and they are asking for offerings instead but I am to scared to use them for adventures. I have a feeling that you are going to need 1 of each feast for the Devine feast.
    What does everyone else think?

Oh for the players who are confused why their first offerings don't count in the second part but are still in your inventory. It's because the first time you collect a feast from your kitchens it only counts for your first goal not for the second.
    So for players who haven't started yet. Cook a Mercury feast first, it's only worth one offering so it doesn't matter either way.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I assume this cooking shelter is only one step in a long mission this month. They said unlock 8 new items in the app description.
    I took that to mean the Baron's Tent. But I should not assume till it's known.

I wish we had a way to convert feasts to something else quickly - or sell them! now that would be good...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Another report of 1 offering for the Mercury Feast. That can't be right.
    Only 1 for me also from a Mercury feast. Cheers

Banned
    My current count:

Simple feast: 3, 3, 3
    Hearty feast: 7, 7
    Spicy feast: 12

Okay. The drops are definitely not random. It seems pretty consistent with what others have been reporting, except for a few that reported a doubled amount of offering drops. I wonder why the discrepancy? My current guess is that people with higher level (ex. me at level 50) has the "normal" drops while people with lower level has the "doubled" drops. This makes sense to me as lower level players probably have less resources to make feasts compared to higher level players like myself who already hoarded a lot of stuff.

May I ask people who got 6 offerings (#186) for simple feast, 14 offerings (#184) for hearty feast, and 24 offerings (#165) for spicy feast to report their level please? I just wanted to know if I should throw this theory out the window lol.

Or could people who have the doubled drops be the ones who started the game later after S8 fixed the bug? I started playing at 1pm today (before the bug was fixed) and got the food shelter early.

I'm not gonna try Mercury feast until I run out of food lol...
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 11-26-15 at 08:45 PM.