Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Does the sweet feast still count if you make it in the winter kitchen count too?
    No, only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    collected 1 sweet feast and 2 hearty feasts with no offering count decrease.
    am I to understand the more difficult the feast to make, the more offering points you get?

curious to see what a divine feast is.
    Well, I think I'll get to the second step then stop there. Make all the ingredients that make up the meals while I'm waiting to see when offerings (whatever they are) are available again. Will it be posted here?

Executive Chef
    After speeding up the food shelter and getting a breaded fish I now have 99 breaded fish in my inventory. It will be interesting to see what I have in inventory after they fix the bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Completely agree. S8 Support is useless. The bugs section is where I've experienced the best chances to receive support.
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    sorry to say, but last time you asked to report a bug to support it took almost a week to get a reply which (as usual) did not make any sence. although i mentioned you did ask us to report, they suggested that i should read the forum for answers...

so i think mailing support is useless and waist of time and posting on the forum works better.
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I collected a simple feast and received no offerings. I expect that S8 will likely fix this tomorrow and those of us affected by the bug will receive nothing as compensation. When a mistake is made they've simply ignored that it had real consequences to their player base.
    Same opinion here think I will wait till the bugs are fixed as I'm not going to lose out on energy/gems and get a reply days later saying sorry (fair enough) but no offer of compensation for what we lost out on, which I'm sure they could check in our game data/logs.
    Thankful Mystery Dinner was the last straw for me in losing out on counts for visiting the conservatories and not registering them.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    No, only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts.
    Thanks for the heads up and for replying so quickly I was a couple minutes away from starting the sweet feast. I'll just make some bread instead.

New Resident
    I'm not sure how they are gonna fix this! Looks like we've already got the prize for a seven day task! Surely they can't now take it away.....or can they!!?

I would just like to thank all those that give and share so much with tasks and goals. Without your help I definitely wouldn't have achieved the timed events.

I'm in England; but let's hope we can rest easy over this special holiday period for our friends in other parts knowing we have already received the prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Everything should be resolved now! Offerings should now drop from all 6 of the valid feasts from both the Kitchen and the Cooking Camp, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter. The Potluck Feast should also now be in the Kitchen, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter.

We also added a gem reward to the end of the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

For anyone who has not yet opened the game, the Food Shelter will unlock upon completing the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

Sorry again for the issue with this update! Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday weekend <3 Eat lots of delicious food! ^^
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-27-15 at 12:52 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm here too, on and off over the next few hours.

I'll keep track of the glitch and posts from sourp4tch - keep your eyes out on post 2 for updates.

Banned
    Ooh, I now have Potluck in my inventory; Mine says 0/40.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	potluck 059.PNG 
Views:	76 
Size:	866.4 KB 
ID:	26393

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LinSwim View Post
    Looks like we've already got the prize for a seven day task! Surely they can't now take it away.....or can they!!?
    They can. They have already done it.