Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Dragon Goal not Completing

Life Dragon Goal not Completing

Ugh, I hatched a Life dragon (had it sitting on the nest since last night), it registered, I sent my Beast Dragon on the quest, then went to start a new breeding. The game closed on me and when I went back in, it's no longer showing that I hatched the dragon and the dragon is no longer on the nest. Time to try to breed a Life again. And.. 8 hour breeding time.

edit(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This has been resolved. If you posted on the thread, you should now be on the next task if you were stuck on the Life Dragon requirement. If you have not posted here and need help, please email support@storm8.com and message me the ticket number. If you already have a ticket, please don't create a new one. Thank you.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-25-15 at 04:17 PM.

Banned
    Kooky or Elsa, I think there is a glitch. I completed CH 6 act 1 by hatching the life dragon and it was recognized I went to craft the Who I am and when I came back the game is still asking to hatch the life dragon which has already been hatched. I forced closed the game multiple times and nothing is working. Of course the life dragon is no longer on the nest. This has happen in 2 of my accts. Please check it out.

Executive Chef
    Just finished chapter 6 with no problems, had life waiting on a nest for a while.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Kooky or Elsa, I think there is a glitch. I completed CH 6 act 1 by hatching the life dragon and it was recognized I went to craft the Who I am and when I came back the game is still asking to hatch the life dragon which has already been hatched. I forced closed the game multiple times and nothing is working. Of course the life dragon is no longer on the nest. This has happen in 2 of my accts. Please check it out.
    MY GOD, the same with me, I sent email but dunno if this problem can be fixed or not
    By the way, my request #1913169, Kooky or Elsa, could you please contact support team to fix this problem for me as soon as possible ?
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Farm Supplier

Day 5 life dragon

I completed the goal of life dragon and then was asked again to do it. I had a second life dragon from a fail for Naga and the same thing happened again. I am now on my third try of the goal and have to breed another life dragon to do the goal for the third time.

Farm Supplier
    The same thing happened to me twice as I had two life dragons from fails trying for Naga and I now have to breed another life dragon.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    thank you (?,,•ω•,,) ♡ヾ(?。••。`)ノ
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will report this over.
    Thanks for the quick response Kooky. However, how are we suppose to handle this act. If we can't get credit for what was completed properly we can't move on and that will delay us finishing the chapter for today and possibly for the whole Tales event. Please keep us updated as to what we are suppose to do in this case. I guess we can ALL keep trying to breed a life dragon but that is easier said then done.

Executive Chef
    Please keep us updated as to what we are suppose to do in this case. I guess we can ALL keep trying to breed a life dragon but that is easier said then done.
    True that. 6 Fails (with Fire and Forest) so far...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast