Thread: What? Where that come from!

New Resident

What? Where that come from!

I just got back into playing on my games so I jump on farm story 2 and there is s strange tree in my pony pasture. Where'd that come from? I haven't been able to play in 6 months so where'd the tree come from? Mystery to me! Anyone know? It doesn't look like any of my other trees so what's up with that? Take a look and tell me what you think. It's got me baffled!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	26365  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyburt View Post
    I just got back into playing on my games so I jump on farm story 2 and there is s strange tree in my pony pasture. Where'd that come from? I haven't been able to play in 6 months so where'd the tree come from? Mystery to me! Anyone know? It doesn't look like any of my other trees so what's up with that? Take a look and tell me what you think. It's got me baffled!
    please check this previous event, the purrfect quest event. i believe that tree on your farm is coming from here. but i have no idea how'd you put it there or maybe somebody had played your game without you knowing that. have you won the kitten? american shorthair kitten. check your cellar or your cat bungalows.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....015-(IOS-Only)

New Resident
    There's only me and Charlie and he does not play games on anything. I got my new iPad in Feb. and my old one died on me so I don't see how that tree got there bit it shades my ponies so that's ok. �� I checked and I only have the Siamese cat. Can you tell me what the tree does?

Grand Emperor
    There's only me and Charlie and he does not play games on anything. I got my new iPad in Feb. and my old one died on me so I don't see how that tree got there bit it shades my ponies so that's ok. �� I checked and I only have the Siamese cat. Can you tell me what the tree does?
    It's strange that you had gotten a kitty tree when you weren't logon. Do note that anyone who has access to your device(s) can access your games. Likewise they can also access your games remotely (via login feature) if they have your StormID and password. The kitty tree was available for purchase during Nov 5-10 for the Purrfect Quest Event. Therefore, your kitty tree would had been purchased during which.

At this point, IMHO I suggest you do the following:
    - check your farm, barn, silo, coins, gems, etc to see if everything is in order.
    - change account password as soon as possible.
    - change your device(s) password (if any).

If you find further strange or unauthorised activity on your farm, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

The kitty tree was part of the Purrfect Quest Event whereby farmers had to complete a series of 8 goals (including upgrading this tree) to win a prize kitty. Since the event is over, the tree is a decoration.

To add: Check with Charlie if he bought the tree. Maybe he played your game?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-25-15 at 09:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's strange that you had gotten a kitty tree when you weren't logon. Do note that anyone who has access to your device(s) can access your games. Likewise they can also access your games remotely (via login feature) if they have your StormID and password. The kitty tree was available for purchase during Nov 5-10 for the Purrfect Quest Event. Therefore, your kitty tree would had been purchased during which.

At this point, IMHO I suggest you do the following:
    - check your farm, barn, silo, coins, gems, etc to see if everything is in order.
    - change account password as soon as possible.
    - change your device(s) password (if any).

If you find further strange or unauthorised activity on your farm, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

The kitty tree was part of the Purrfect Quest Event whereby farmers had to complete a series of 8 goals (including upgrading this tree) to win a prize kitty. Since the event is over, the tree is a decoration.
    really???? people can play our game remotely?????

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    really???? people can play our game remotely?????
    For example, if you share a farm with your sibling and gave her your account id and password, she would be able to access your farm via Login feature on her device. But it's best to keep your account password to yourself instead of sharing.

This Login feature also enables players to play their games on different devices. E.g. some play on tablets at home and transfer to their mobile devices when out.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-25-15 at 09:54 PM.

New Resident
    Mod, my farm looks like it should and I really did ask Charlie if he got me a tree on one of my games and he gave me the "are you stupid" look and said, "Nope I don't do games." And he really does not like games. If I want something he will just tell me to get it. Oh well I have a shade tree for my ponies.

Executive Chef
    Mod, my farm looks like it should and I really did ask Charlie if he got me a tree on one of my games and he gave me the "are you stupid" look and said, "Nope I don't do games." And he really does not like games. If I want something he will just tell me to get it. Oh well I have a shade tree for my ponies.
    Despite the mystery surrounding its appearance, it DOES look good in the paddock with the ponies. If I ever finally have enough open space to build a paddock as such, I think I'll do the same and drop the tree right in there with them.

Grand Emperor
    Looks like the appearance of this tree will remain a mystery.. But I am glad to hear that your farm is in order. Your ponies can now rest under the shady tree.

Fashion Designer
    There's only me and Charlie and he does not play games on anything.
    I blame Charlie!!!