Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug for buying ingredients from market

Fashion Designer

Bug for buying ingredients from market

I bought 1 Pasta from General Store, leaving 5 pastas can be purchased, and then closed the game.
    When I re-open the game, re-cd of the pasta.
    All market & all the ingredients have the same problem.
    Please fix it as soon as possible!
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Grand Emperor
    I'm seeing this also. I collected 1 green grape and started Chardonay. Now, instead of having 5 available to me it is refreshing.

Earlier today I was scrolling through the market and my cod was refreshing. I hadn't refreshed in a while so it did it on its own. Its done refreshing, and I have 4 cod, which is what I had before it magically refreshed. My seafood market is at 6, so a normal refresh should have taken it to 6, not 4.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    I bought 1 Pasta from General Store, leaving 5 pastas can be purchased, and then closed the game.
    When I re-open the game, re-cd of the pasta.
    All market & all the ingredients have the same problem.
    Please fix it as soon as possible!
    I was having trouble, but only buying a few things.
    I deleted and re-downloaded the game & haven't had trouble since. *fingers crossed*

Rhino Keeper
    Yes please fix this!!!

So annoying. Especially when in the middle of a cruise catering event. I log in, expecting to be able to buy beef, sugar, etc... and find that the ingredients reset to 0, meaning I have to wait hours til I can buy them again!

Log in hours later, and same thing! It's happening to other ingredients, all over the markets. Grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I deleted and re-downloaded the game & haven't had trouble since. *fingers crossed*
    Lucky you. For me, it's a fresh download. I thought it had to do with the Halloween version I was playing on. So I downloaded the original Restaurant 2. It's a fresh download. Grrrr

Fashion Designer
    I spoke too soon. Disappearing ingredients. I buy 3/6, come back to buy other 3 and they're gone.

Why they felt the need to release new levels and new content in the middle of the cruise, I can only guess, but these bugs are really messing with the ability to cook anything, let alone do a cruise!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm seeing this also. I collected 1 green grape and started Chardonay. Now, instead of having 5 available to me it is refreshing.

Earlier today I was scrolling through the market and my cod was refreshing. I hadn't refreshed in a while so it did it on its own. Its done refreshing, and I have 4 cod, which is what I had before it magically refreshed. My seafood market is at 6, so a normal refresh should have taken it to 6, not 4.
    When my mayo refreshed, it said there was 1 there to buy (not 6!). Hoping when I purchase them, I actually get six. Have noticed sometimes the counter seems to count UP now, not down. So frustrating!

edited to add: I bought that 1 mayo, immediately displays 5 left. Bought them before they disappeared. Sure hope this is fixed ASAP!
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 11-25-15 at 01:26 AM.

Grand Emperor
    When my mayo refreshed, it said there was 1 there to buy (not 6!). Hoping when I purchase them, I actually get six. Have noticed sometimes the counter seems to count UP now, not down. So frustrating!
    Right. And a cruise is happening now. Its going to mess people up who have the ingredients to make something but this refresh but prevents them from doing so. Hopefully its fixed before they leave for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same problem, I had 4 lobsters ready to buy and going into the seafood shop it's showing I have to wait 22hours to buy!! PLEASE FIX ASAP

It's happening with other ingredients too this is preventing me from making things for the catering cruise!!

WHY Would you release a new update in the middle of a catering cruise!! ������
    Last edited by Tazp16; 11-25-15 at 05:01 AM.

New Resident
    I have also been having a problem with items not refreshing when scheduled to. Like butter. I waited 16 hours for butter, bought all that I could. Gathered other ingredients to cook something and tried to cook it and it said I did not have any volunteer anymore. And it said that it would be restocked in 12 hours. This is not a good time to have this problem when there is a cruise ship challenge that I am trying to complete and it will be impossible to complete if the ingredients I need will not restock correctly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast