Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Prime Chroma Dragon : Nov 24 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I want to know too! I'm doing the math right now to know how much food I need to evolve the parents and start trying for it. It looks like it's going to be a very, very long term goal...

EDIT: the cheapest combo at 652500 apples (given the level mine are at) is Tiny + Splatter with 53 outcomes (and chances to get 4 primes).
    The second cheapest at 700250 is Tiny + Sweet Tooth with 86 outcomes (chances to get 5 primes).
    The third cheapest at 704500 is Quicksilver + Sweet Tooth with 87 outcomes (chances to get 5 primes).
    Very long term indeed.
    I am now extra glad I went for the sale price! WOW!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I am now extra glad I went for the sale price! WOW!
    me too
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I want to know too! I'm doing the math right now to know how much food I need to evolve the parents and start trying for it. It looks like it's going to be a very, very long term goal...

EDIT: the cheapest combo at 652500 apples (given the level mine are at) is Tiny + Splatter with 53 outcomes (and chances to get 4 primes).
    The second cheapest at 700250 is Tiny + Sweet Tooth with 86 outcomes (chances to get 5 primes).
    The third cheapest at 704500 is Quicksilver + Sweet Tooth with 87 outcomes (chances to get 5 primes).
    Very long term indeed.
    Ha ha! I know what you mean... Seems like between Dragon Tales and leveling other dragons, there just isn't enough food in the YEAR.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to thank TL again for this dragon. Raised it to lvl 11 and am using it exclusively to collect festive lights from the Battle Arena.

Currently 20-0.

Beast mode

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456