Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prime Chroma Dragon : Nov 24 2015

The Honorable Panda

Prime Chroma Dragon : Nov 24 2015

32 Hours

Sale on this dragon ends on 12/1 10am PST.

The newest Dragon headed toward your Island is a sight to be seen. This brightly colored beauty has feathers that are a rainbow of colors, hues taken from all of the other Dragons. You?ll be in amazement at the magnificent and colorful beauty of the Prime Chroma Dragon in Dragon Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-30-15 at 03:11 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thank you Kooky Panda for this topic
    I'm breeding with Splatter LVL 15/Portal LVL 15 and have 23 hours Magic Prime
    24 hours Sunrise ☹️☹️☹️☹️
    Last edited by Drachenia; 11-24-15 at 04:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    How good of a battle dragon will this one be? My mom is still jealous of my rainbow sentinel, and I was wondering if this one will be in the same league.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you Kooky Panda for this topic
    I'm breeding with Splatter LVL 15/Portal LVL 15 and have 23 hours Magic Prime
    24 hours Sunrise ☹️☹️☹️☹️
    Can this dragon be achieved with this combo?? It's the first combo I thought to try, but then when there wasn't white on either side, I figured it wouldn't work. ?? Can someone please let me know? Thanks a bunch!! ☺️

Fashion Designer
    Congrats on your prime magic, btw! I have yet to get one!

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa please sale Prime Chroma for 550 gold extended until 12.02.2015 please please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Can this dragon be achieved with this combo?? It's the first combo I thought to try, but then when there wasn't white on either side, I figured it wouldn't work. ?? Can someone please let me know? Thanks a bunch!! ☺️
    Yes that goes with this combo, but it takes a lot of patience because there can be a lot of dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Yes that goes with this combo, but it takes a lot of patience because there can be a lot of dragons
    I'm sorry Drachenia but, I don't think you can use Portal (Pink/Purple/Blue) with Splatter (Rainbow/Red) to get Prime Chroma (Rainbow/White/Pink). You could use Splatter with Valentine, Tiny or Melody for example. Good luck to you!

Fashion Designer
    I am sure it will be a great fighter, and it will be extremely difficult to breed. I am thinking if I should buy it instead of gold giving dragon (I am not sure if I will see any of them on sale soon). I wonder how long it will be on sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I'm sorry Drachenia but, I don't think you can use Portal (Pink/Purple/Blue) with Splatter (Rainbow/Red) to get Prime Chroma (Rainbow/White/Pink). You could use Splatter with Valentine, Tiny or Melody for example. Good luck to you!
    This is what I was thinking. I know pink can split red/white, but if it splits it's not pink anymore - so you would still need white in there somewhere, right?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast