Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 limited animals sale- Nov 24 2015

Executive Chef

10 limited animals sale- Nov 24 2015

Name:  image.png
Views: 321
Size:  1.15 MB

So, today's update seems to be an early start to the Black Friday events.
    10 limited animals are available and are on sale. Note that these animals ARE breedable too during the period they can be bought, which is until November 29th.

The following animals are available:

01: Thanksgibbon. Dark-Fire. Breeding time: 20 hours. Sale price: 280/1400 gems (80% off).
    02: Chocolate Rabbit. Earth-Fire. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 250/500 gems (50% off).
    03: Mamaroo. Earth-Fire. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 200/500 gems (60% off).
    04: Unicornucopia. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 15 hours. Sale price: 250/1000 gems (75% off).
    05: Sapybara. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 13 hours. Sale price: 200/500 gems (60% off).
    06: Pumpkin Panda. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 200/600 gems (66.7% off).
    07: Harvest Hedgehog. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 150/450 gems (66.7% off).
    08: Cold Turkey. Water-Earth. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 250/500 gems (50% off).
    09: Dripmunk. Water-Earth. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 150/500 gems (70% off).
    10: Magnetic Mouse. Electric-Dark. Breeding time: 14 hours. Sale price: 150/500 gems (70% off).

I have just given it some thought and I don't really want to stray from my 4-element breeding agenda, which gives me several options.
    I already have a Pumpkin Panda (4 actually : P) and a Chocolate Rabbit. It would be good strategy to not aim for the Thanksgibbon and Magnetic Mouse as aiming for them has fewer good outcomes (for me at least).

If I combine these parameters the most attractive breeding options for me are the following ones:
    1) nature-earth-fire-water: this can give 8 (!) of the 10 animals. The Thanksgibbon and Magnetic Mouse cannot be obtained with this combination.
    2) dark-fire-electric-earth: this can give 4 of the 10 animals, but all four of them are really nice. I do already have a Chocolate Rabbit though and the fails are long.
    3) gem-nature + water-earth: this can give 6 of the 10 animals and gives chances at a gem hybrid too.
    4) gem-nature + fire-earth: this can give 6 of the 10 animals and also gives chances at gem hybrids and it gives chances at the Stuffin Puffin. Not entirely unattractive.
    5) gem-nature-earth: this is a 3-element breeding so no chances at a Unicorn. It's like doing straight nature-earth breedings with a chance at a gem hybrid thrown into the deal. 4 of the animals can be obtained this way. I have a Pumpkin Panda and of the other three I only particularly like the Unicornucopia. Probably this is the least attractive breeding option for me.

In order to select the best breeding option(s) for me, I'll try to figure it out by elimination:
    -I already have a Chocolate Rabbit and 4 Pumpkin Pandas.
    -I don't particularly like the Sapybara, Dripmunk nor Harvest Hedgehog.
    -I do particularly like the Thanksgibbon, Magnetic Mouse, Unicornucopia, Cold Turkey, Mamaroo.

The above doesn't really narrow it down much. The desired ones still have all of the distinct elements in them.
    I'll probably not try to breed the Magnetic Mouse: the sale price is very good and the fails are the longest of all of them all. This may be the best one for me to buy.
    I may also keep an option open on buying a Mamaroo. It is cheap and I tried so hard for that one before. And... it is the only earth-fire outcome that I need from these limited animals. And... earth-fire is the combination I least like to breed with.

So, it seems like options 3 and 1 may be best for me....

If anyone managed to breed any of these animals I hope they post about it here.
    Last edited by ogreve; 11-26-15 at 04:36 AM.

I just hope they give A discount GEM sale I've never had one.

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this sale! There are 3 of the 10 animals I don't have; Dripmunk, Sapybara and Harvest Hedgehog. I do believe we can breed them since we've been able to in the past when TL has re-released animals for a sale price. I put earth-nature in the den since 2 of the 3 I don't have are that combo, and got a 9 hour timer (probably Plantlers). If anyone knows where to find the breeding times for these re-released animals, that would probably be a great help to many players! I will try to look through old threads and see what I can find too.
    Last edited by sweethutch; 11-24-15 at 01:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    I only have Mamaroo out of all of these and wouldn't mind a second one of those either so I'm definitely going for nature-earth-fire-water breedings when I clear my den. Good luck, everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I found the breed times for all of the re-released animals. Thanks Ninasidstorm8 for finding Mamaroo! They are listed below:

Edit: I added the element combos and rank so all the info about these animals are in one place. Hope this helps!

Sapybara 13 hours Earth/Nature, Super Rare
    Harvest Hedgehog 12 hours Earth/Nature, Rare
    Dripmunk 12 hours water/earth, Rare
    Pumpkin Panda 16 hours Earth/Nature, Super rare
    Unicornicopia 15 hours Earth/Nature, Super rare
    Chocolate Rabbit 16 hours Earth/Fire, Super Rare
    Cold Turkey 12 hours Water/Earth, Super rare
    Thanksgibbon 20 hours Dark/Fire, Super rare
    Magnetic Mouse 14 hours Electric/Dark, Rare
    Mamaroo 16 hours Earth/Fire, Super rare
    Last edited by sweethutch; 11-24-15 at 01:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    I found the breed times for all of the re-released animals except one; the mamaroo. They are listed below:

Sapybara 13 hours
    Harvest Hedgehog 12 hours
    Dripmunk 12 hours
    Pumpkin Panda 16 hours
    Unicornicopia 15 hours
    Chocolate Rabbit 16 hours
    Cold Turkey 12 hours
    Thanksgibbon 20 hours
    Magnetic Mouse 14 hours
    Mamaroo ???
    Mammaroo is 16 hours.

Fashion Designer
    I have only 2 of the featured animals, the Dripmunk and the Magnetic mouse.
    Out of the 8 the only ones I want to go for are
    1. Thanksgibbon
    2. Mamaroo
    3. Unicornocopia
    4. Pumpkin Panda ( I didn't get it in the wheel )
    5. Cold Turkey.
    6 Chocolate rabbit.

So I just sped the remaining 27 hrs of my 2nd Crystal unicorn and put in the Volcamel tha was in the den . Now this frees it up for some trials at these limited animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Mammaroo is 16 hours.
    Thank you! I'll update my post!

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo, loving this. So many options though, which one do you choose! I'm going earth nature and there's 2 I can get out of that so hopefully!

Executive Chef
    I just added an overview of the breeding combinations + times. I think I'll alternate between nature-earth-fire-water and gem-nature-water-earth breedings. I hope I can breed some of them, even if only one. I do hope it's something from the short list of the animals I most like...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast