Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10 limited animals sale- Nov 24 2015

Executive Chef
    Well, my first attempt is *drum roll* ... Fairy Ferret! That's after a 17 hour Koala to boot.

But there are so many good possibilities here, the chances of getting at least one of these animals should be pretty good. Might as well keep a record:

Water-earth-nature-fire (14 possible good results / 23 possible fails)

1) Fairy Ferret
    2) Rainguin
    3) Fairy Ferret
    4) Fairy Ferret
    5) Fairy Ferret
    6) Seamur (new animal!)
    7) Fairy Ferret
    8) Rainguin
    9) Fairy Ferret
    10) Armordillo
    11) Jackalope
    12) Turtisle
    13) Bamboon

No luck getting any limited animals, but at least I got Seamur.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 11-29-15 at 12:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Well, my first attempt is *drum roll* ... Fairy Ferret! That's after a 17 hour Koala to boot.

But there are so many good possibilities here, the chances of getting at least one of these animals should be pretty good. Might as well keep a record:

Water-earth-nature-fire

1) Fairy Ferret
    Heh, I'm the same boat: my first attempt gave me a 6 hour Turtisle in the nest, right after an 18 hour Freezel (new animal!) went to the nest... :P
    Had it been the other way around it would have been very tempting to use the slack time for making an early acquisition of a Magnetic Mouse... Such MAY happen tonight, IF I get a very long timer after the Turtisle goes to the nest.... But.... BF is around the corner, so it's probably wise to sit on my hands and not do too much gem spending BEFORE Black Friday. It's a bit of a tough call, as buying one early could prevent gem-speeding something else off the nest around the weekend or so, so in that respect it wouldn't be all that bad...

Fashion Designer
    I have all of these redux animals already but thought I might like another Thanksgibbon. First attempt Brave Eagle, second attempt Hot Dog...where were these rare/super rare animals when I needed them the first time!

Rhino Keeper
    first try sixteen hours so either 3 new dragon which im missing
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Farm Supplier
    Thinking over ogreve's plan, I also went with a four element approach, as I only have the panda and hedgehog. Used Gargolem and Vinotaur. First attempt, planters. Second attempt, aperil fool. Third, armordillo. I did partially speed these with gems earned from the new game goals.

Fourth attempt, my second CRYSTAL UNICORN. Which is fantastic but poor, poor timing. I would speed for more attempts but I'm saving up for a Black Friday habitat sale. Still very excited, I can quit four element breedings and try for the treasure animals now.

I'm sending happy breeding thoughts everyone's way!

Rhino Keeper
    I've really been wanting a crystal unicorn, so I also decided to go with four elements. The ones I want most are Unicornucopia and Magnetic Mouse so I'm trying Electric/Dark/Earth/Nature. First try was Racmoon. Second is 16 hours so could be Aurora Pegasus, Pumpkin Panda, or Thunderhawk. Really hoping I got lucky and it's one of the first two, but Thunderhawk is the most likely.

Hoping people will have some luck getting some of these animals! ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skeexix View Post
    Thinking over ogreve's plan, I also went with a four element approach, as I only have the panda and hedgehog. Used Gargolem and Vinotaur. First attempt, planters. Second attempt, aperil fool. Third, armordillo. I did partially speed these with gems earned from the new game goals.

Fourth attempt, my second CRYSTAL UNICORN. Which is fantastic but poor, poor timing. I would speed for more attempts but I'm saving up for a Black Friday habitat sale. Still very excited, I can quit four element breedings and try for the treasure animals now.

I'm sending happy breeding thoughts everyone's way!
    Congrats! That's fantastic!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Heh, I'm the same boat: my first attempt gave me a 6 hour Turtisle in the nest, right after an 18 hour Freezel (new animal!) went to the nest... :P
    Had it been the other way around it would have been very tempting to use the slack time for making an early acquisition of a Magnetic Mouse... Such MAY happen tonight, IF I get a very long timer after the Turtisle goes to the nest.... But.... BF is around the corner, so it's probably wise to sit on my hands and not do too much gem spending BEFORE Black Friday. It's a bit of a tough call, as buying one early could prevent gem-speeding something else off the nest around the weekend or so, so in that respect it wouldn't be all that bad...
    Firstly: congrats to those who just bred a Crystal Unicorn! It's been my main aim for a long time now, including the past few weeks. But.... it doesn't seem likely that it will happen before Black Friday, so if a good sale of it appears, I may go for it.

Then, for what I wrote above: I gave that alternative strategy some more thought and decided that there is a good chance that on BF and/or the days after the nest time will be needed direly and any and all time that can be taken away from the nest time is WELL welcome. So, I decided to turn something around: I got a 13 hour timer in the den after speeding the last 8 hours of Freezel Hatching away. The 6 hour Turtisle egg went to the nest and I sped that away and already bought a Magnetic Mouse. It will hatch only about an hour after the 13 hour breeding ends. I'll sit those out, so the total cost of these actions comes down to 8 + 6 + 150 = 164 gems. Having spent the 14 gems for the first two speeding actions allowed me to make the additional breeding that resulted in that 13 hour timer, which can be a Sapybara (best scenario), a Zombee (also new for me) or a 3rd Sea Horse (not new). And... now I've got the Magnetic Mouse taken care off already.
    I'm still hoping that the Nightmare and Skeletal Dragon also become available at a good sale price, but with no less than 10 non-ultra animals already being on sale during that period, chances are that no further non-ultras will be made available. We'll see. At least I am now spreading the logistics a bit by at leisure having taken care of the Magnetic Mouse already...
    Now.... I'm really curious what that 13 hour timer will be: I really hope it's the Sapybara! Though not my very favourite of the limited animals, it's still one that's very welcome, and that was sadly missed out on when it was breedable as we were then full-blown tied up in other limited breedings. Well. Tomorrow I'll know. :P

Executive Chef
    I managed to breed a sappybarra on my second account and I think I'm breeding unicornicopia on my main one!

Fashion Designer
    I got the Brave Eagle fail I was hoping for so I'm happy about that
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	26367

But I'm still really hoping for the Thanksgibbon!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast