Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11/24/2015

Fashion Designer

Fashion Story Update 11/24/2015

Today is the last Tuesday before Black Friday. What are you hoping to see?

edit(KP)

We’re getting closer to the time of year where schedules fill up with parties and social gatherings, so it’s important to make sure you are always looking your best. This week’s angelic update will help you rise to the top! Float amongst the clouds when you don the Sweet Angel Skirt in Fashion Story!
    Other blessed items include:

• Sweet Angel Wings decoration
    • Sweet Angel clutch
    • Sweet Angel dressing room
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-15 at 03:12 PM.

Update is out. Sweet Angel, 10 hrs, low profit. Instantly said cotton candy. Light, wispy and delicate. And beyond sweet.

Reminds me of Spring and Easter Sunday.

I found a dressing room, a 2x1 hair clip display for 18 gems, a 2x1 wig display for coins, and an umbrella display for coins that kept disappearing from my game board and eventually disappeared from my floor dec tab. Scale problem maybe?

Not sure what to think. The update is pretty and a welcome addition to my spring inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh i love the outfit sooooooo much! What a pretty theme, its right up my street : ) more changing rooms for coins too. Think il wait till friday to get the outfit(if i can!) Its making me less bothered about not having the lolita dress from surprise box.
    Dragonwished i think your right and its a scaling issue, as it was tiny when i put it out. Thanks storm8 for a pretty update

Thanks for the confirmation on the umbrella display! It did look out of proportion, what little I'd see before it vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Oh i love the outfit sooooooo much! What a pretty theme, its right up my street : ) more changing rooms for coins too. Think il wait till friday to get the outfit(if i can!) Its making me less bothered about not having the lolita dress from surprise box.
    Dragonwished i think your right and its a scaling issue, as it was tiny when i put it out. Thanks storm8 for a pretty update

Rhino Keeper
    The umbrella display has been fixed now.

Woof it s been months since i last appreciated an update that much, i bought all floor decos and never mind if they are on sale for black friday lol
    would we be back to the good ole days ?
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the laugh S8. The outfit is so sad (won't say the word I really mean). I guess I forgot that you don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Cali. Oh well. It just bolsters my soon to be disappointment of black Friday. Keep up the good work! Lmao.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Thanks for the laugh S8. The outfit is so sad (won't say the word I really mean). I guess I forgot that you don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Cali. Oh well. It just bolsters my soon to be disappointment of black Friday. Keep up the good work! Lmao.
    hahahahaha
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I've not posted for ages. I've been playing for years and used to post every week, and buy the LTOs etc.

I felt that I should post to say its an improvement this week. The outfit is nice, there is a dressing room and a couple of decorations for coins as well as gems. I still miss the new LTOs VERY much! I have most of the 'repeats'.

I'm putting in one request for Black Friday and that's the Mall Santa! PLEASE? But other than that maybe really old LTOs or box prizes as these would be 'like new' to many of the newer players.

Hoping 2016 is the year they put Fashion Story back on the Storm 8 agenda!

Yes please for black friday give us the mall santa... I wasn't playing when this was a goal..so I couldn't have it. Now I really hate when I see the display in someone else boutique.. Im so jealous. :/ ...
    This week update was better than past weeks. Love the umbrella and changing room. The wigs d[splay look kinda scary faces. But bought it for Halloween.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast