Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Winter: New Update (IOS) : Nov 23 2015

Why my sheep turkey event lost after automatically update the new version?
    I am at the last step that dress the sheep but i've not got it. Really bad!! ������

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by valhalla888 View Post
    Why my sheep turkey event lost after automatically update the new version?
    I am at the last step that dress the sheep but i've not got it. Really bad!! ������
    See I was worried about that happening to me. But all that changed on mine was the little button you click on to go to the game. Usually when that changes in these games then you get new challenges as well. Doesn't appear to be the case here.

Fashion Designer
    the winter story probably won't be released for at least 2 days, until the thanksgiving event is over.

Can anyone tell by the description, what kind of event will it be??? a community event? a story event [like the current one] , a "regular" storyline event?

Rhino Keeper
    I was really hoping that when I updated my kingdom it would magically turn into a winter wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I was really hoping that when I updated my kingdom it would magically turn into a winter wonderland.
    Glad I wasn't the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    the winter story probably won't be released for at least 2 days, until the thanksgiving event is over.

Can anyone tell by the description, what kind of event will it be??? a community event? a story event [like the current one] , a "regular" storyline event?
    The actual goal update will come later. This gives players time to update the app if their settings are not automatic.
    Please...no community event! Just a storyline goal would be nice for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    See...having the ability to change the board to snowy patches or a snow covered board (or not if you so desire) would've been great.

But...the only change is the app icon & splash screen.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Love the splash screen! I too wish there would be snow in my kingdom. If you read the description of the update it sounds great. Hope I can keep up tho bc of the busy holiday season.

I'm really hoping it's not a community event.

Farm Supplier
    Spiritwind can you confirm that android users will not be getting an update, as a level 50, with no goals & none to look forward to there seems little point carrying on with this game . Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    There is a version of castle story winter in the Google play store but note the release date is Dec 23, 2014. So they are either not ready yet with the android version for this year or have simply abandoned the Android market.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    There is a version of castle story winter in the Google play store but note the release date is Dec 23, 2014. So they are either not ready yet with the android version for this year or have simply abandoned the Android market.
    that was indeed last years update, there was a spring one that I know of but adroids didn't get it so I am assuming we won't have this one either, I think they have abandoned Android users

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast