Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Winter: New Update (IOS) : Nov 23 2015

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    They closed the question thread I was going to ask this on so I'll ask it here. I have the winter opening scene now on my game. Does that mean my app is updated enough to have the food shelter challenge just appear or will I have to upgrade again?
    If you did the CS app update, you're up to date.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Ooooooooo, good news for android players. I just hope there would be no task that will need me to ask things from neighbours cause I will be still working on the mystery table
    is there a touch of sarcasm here? Just a little bit??

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I guess I better top off all my basic cooking supplies over the next day.
    Which supplies are you planning to make? Not sure where to start myself. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    The castle is still crooked...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    ...getting ready for the refugees perhaps? (Please excuse my bad sense of humour)

You're totally mistaken. Thanksgiving was in October. Americans are always late to the party sheesh. j/k j/k
    Lol Clover!!!

Executive Chef
    First step was to make sure I had 80+ for all my basic farm crops. I had given away so much corn and wheat lately that I was sure I was pretty low. Baking bread and crafting more flour. Visiting buildings to collect sugar. I doubt that I could guess successfully what we will be required to make. I would accept bets that at least one item will be new to our kitchens. So I'm making sure I have the basics covered so game play won't be delayed while growing or baking needed items. Hopefully...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    First step was to make sure I had 80+ for all my basic farm crops. I had given away so much corn and wheat lately that I was sure I was pretty low. Baking bread and crafting more flour. Visiting buildings to collect sugar. I doubt that I could guess successfully what we will be required to make. I would accept bets that at least one item will be new to our kitchens. So I'm making sure I have the basics covered so game play won't be delayed while growing or baking needed items. Hopefully...
    I'm starting with 50 of each crop. I'm also working on gathering at least 50 coal - the daily trade tends to show up in challenges later and today's is coal. I'm gathering red petals since it's christmas and they might ask for that. I'd also gather fur though that doesn't seem to be an issue with me - monsters are popping up all over my board.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    Which supplies are you planning to make? Not sure where to start myself. Thanks!
    I think if it's another time goal like this one the best advice would be to wait to open it and start until you have to. Others will go first and they will say what you need as they go and you can gather like that.

Rhino Keeper
    What level do you have to be to get the update tomorrow?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    What level do you have to be to get the update tomorrow?
    Not sure, but I will try to find out
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast