Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Update 25th November 2015

Farm Supplier
    This is my 1st Black Friday. I had over 600 gems. Wish I had known it would be a total waste of time with only 5 items! I expected at least a dozen Christmas items. I'll know next year not to save gems for BF. What a huge disappointment!! Wonder if we'll have to wait until the week of Christmas to get the good items to decorate with???

Executive Chef
    Just going by Halloween and thanksgiving, I would guess we get no lto Christmas stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    The more I think about Black Friday, the more angry I get. They knew that we had been looking forward to that day for months and the lack of effort to make customers happy just blows my mind.
    Anyways, since I have so many unused gems, I opened the acorn crate for some fall decor. Got 2 4th place prizes and then got the first place fall picnic. I wanted the owl tree and hayride but am overall pleased.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    This is my 1st Black Friday. I had over 600 gems. Wish I had known it would be a total waste of time with only 5 items! I expected at least a dozen Christmas items. I'll know next year not to save gems for BF. What a huge disappointment!! Wonder if we'll have to wait until the week of Christmas to get the good items to decorate with???
    If you have gems saved up, dont fret. Keep them instead of getting antsy and trying to use them on boxes. Keep saving and an old item or LTO may come that you like. Im hoping too that we get a huge xmas/winter sale like we did for the fall. If not, that would suck, because logistically xmas is the biggest holiday and we all would love some items. Whether we celebrate it or not.

So I hope they dont ignore us and do nothing. I bought gems in bakery last week, that I didnt get until yesterday afternoon. Right now I have just under 300 gems. Ill keep adding to the total and by xmas should have close to 320-350.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345