Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 25th November 2015

Fashion Designer
    I opened the crate twice on my secondary account and got the owl tree and that wagon with pumpkins (both are 3rd place prizes). Love the owl tree, wagon not so much but it's at least not tiny (2x2). Hope 200gems will be enough for BF lol..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I opened the crate twice on my secondary account and got the owl tree and that wagon with pumpkins (both are 3rd place prizes). Love the owl tree, wagon not so much but it's at least not tiny (2x2). Hope 200gems will be enough for BF lol..
    I have 260 if that helps lol. It depends what you're after or hoping. I want grandmas kitchen for 29 gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I have 260 if that helps lol. It depends what you're after or hoping. I want grandmas kitchen for 29 gems
    You've saved a lot, hope that will be enough for you! I started actively playing only almost a year ago so I don't know many old displays, but I've been always admiring grandma's kitchen in my neighbor's place so it would definitely be nice to get it! everything depends on what I see. If I love it - I wanna get it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyhawkster67 View Post
    When you say restaurant update, do you mean go to Google play and get new version? Also, how do I find newest android versions?

This week we got a crate, every Wednesday we get some form of an update. It varies from a crate, monthly goals, new ovens, or new decor. As for new android version we haven't received in-game pop up for one in while. But here's forum thread and picture for most current RS android version. I usually download new version buy all the new ovens/decor then unistall it and just keep regular RS version so I don't take up too much memory on my phone. New stuff is unlocked on regular version too after download.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....staurant-Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    What is the first place prize?
    I think first place epic prize is "Fall Picnic" cute but I rather wait for Black Friday sale.

Executive Chef
    The hay ride is cute.

Rhino Keeper
    This is lovely, but my resto is already in winter, and the decor isn't worth gqmbling my bf gems for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    The hay ride is cute.
    I agree liked the hay ride too, I also really liked those bears...will try and get either one after Black Friday sale :-)

Executive Chef
    Black friday only 5 decors??????really.what kind of sale is just with 5 not so very atractive decors?im not so in to buy any.

why punish newer players?

Didnt know to play this game why deny me half the stuff? Black friday was a bust. Only three items? The crate was pitifull.so diasappointed!!!!! And resturaunt story 2 is not suported on my device samsung galaxy tab 3 light so I cant do the goal if I wanted!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast