Thread: 2 Farms Confusion

Rhino Keeper

2 Farms Confusion

Can someone help...step by step? Can't figure this out.....

I play Farm Story 2 on my iPad and my grand daughter wants her own farm on her iPad mini. Both iPads are working under 'my' Apple ID. If I download FS2 on the mini, won't it be open as 'my' farm?

I know this is a crazy silly question and I'm going to laugh once I hear the answer...it's going to be a simple one, I'm sure. Maybe just not enough coffee yet this morning!

Thanks tons!

Grand Emperor
    No, the iPad mini will not have your farm since it doesnt has the Farm Story 2 app installed previously. It's not a problem to use the same Apple account for updating several devices.

You can download the Farm Story 2 app on to the iPad mini and you will see a new farm. Once installed, the game will recognise this device. Please remember to set a new Storm ID and password for this new account as soon as possible.

You can also use the following method to switch over your farms between devices if you like.

You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the

New Logon on Feature
    thread.

P.S. Moved this thread to Bugs & Issues forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi rynetory2!

It loaded 'my' farm on the iPad mini. (There was the little cloud symbol rather than the 'install button' when I downloaded the app)

Grand Emperor
    Do you see your own farm when you load farm 2 app on mini? Just to make sure, you are currently playing on your iPad correct?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes.

Grand Emperor
    I think you must had previously started or transferred your own account on the mini, so it doesn't allow you to start a new farm. So you'll need to send an email to support@storm8.com and get an agent to remove your account from the mini so you can start anew. You can continue to play on your iPad in the mean time.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, rynetory2. Yes, I started on the mini and then upgraded to the bigger iPad. Easier on my older eyes!

I'll send them an email. Have a great Sunday!

Grand Emperor
    You will only be able to start a new farm on a new device. The agent will be able to assist you further.