Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best duplicate appliances

Rhino Keeper

Best duplicate appliances

Please advise what are the best appliances to have duplicates of by using gems to buy.

I am curious as to what will be worth my hard earned gems?

Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Please advise what are the best appliances to have duplicates of by using gems to buy.

I am curious as to what will be worth my hard earned gems?
    not easy
    DINER STOVE : i have 4 - now all unused, cuz you get fast all mastery stars if you play concentrate
    DINER OVEN: i have 2 - still permanent cooking...
    COMMERCIAL RANGE: i have 2 - still permanent cooking...
    COMMERCIAL OVEN: i have 2 - but hard to use both if you are mastered Baked Salmon and Pizza Margarita
    CHATEAU OVEN & STOVE: the recipes are hard, so 1 is enough

just my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Mixer. That is my only appliance right now that I have constantly going.

Grand Emperor
    This depends on your level and playstyle... Personally I will go for the Chateau oven, stove or mixer which you get only one. Some recipes are very long hours, its useful to have 2 to cook faster especially for events. Not sure whats your level or what is available to you now but if you arent needing more of the basic ovens, i would suggest hold off buying till you reach higher level and then decide what you need.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Mixer. That is my only appliance right now that I have constantly going.
    Totally agree!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks.

I'm level 26 so will wait on getting a second mixer and one of the other stoves with longer cook time. If black friday sale is right I will try if my level allows.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Ok thanks.

I'm level 26 so will wait on getting a second mixer and one of the other stoves with longer cook time. If black friday sale is right I will try if my level allows.
    FYI You will be able to buy 2 of each of the Diner appliances and Commercial appliances with coins as you level up. Likewise 1 of each of the Chateau appliances and 1 mixer with coins. If you want to get more of these appliances, you will need to buy with gems. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper

Second deli station for coins?

Does a second deli station become available later on in the game for coins?

I'm only level 27 and wondering if I should just save my gems until I reach chateau stove level.

Grand Emperor
    Yes you can buy 2 of the appliances for coins as you level up. Exception are the chateau stove, chateau oven and mixer. I would save the gems if I were you. Currently 2 of the other appliances are enough for me. But decide according to your needs and playstyle.

I'm merging this thread to your other thread Best Duplicate Appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes you can buy 2 of the appliances for coins as you level up. Exception are the chateau stove, chateau oven and mixer. I would save the gems if I were you. Currently 2 of the other appliances are enough for me. But decide according to your needs and playstyle.

I'm merging this thread to your other thread Best Duplicate Appliances.
    Thanks. Sorry to make another thread it's just this board is too quiet and I wanted an answer before the sale ended on appliances.

Much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast