Thread: Goals won't remove from menu.

Fashion Designer

Goals won't remove from menu.

For weeks and weeks now I have goals in my menu for 2 other games: Bakery Story 2 and Dragon Story 2. I've tried them for a while, but they're not for me, so I quit and removed them.
    But hey are still in my menu, not counting down. One stopped at '9 days left' and the other on '14 days left'. It's getting very annoying.
    I reinstalled one hoping the countdown would run again, but no such luck.

Meanwhile everyrtime I open the game I get an ad pop-up for another game (currently bingo)(no goal, just ad), that's getting annoying as well. Has it to do with the 2 open game-goals?

1) can you please remove the goals from my menu?
    2) is the ad pop-up supposed to happen, every single time? Can that stop as well, please?

Can someone help me out, please?

Sorry for trying this was instead of writing to support, but it's really bugging me now, and I'm wondering if there are more players with the same issue?
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    For weeks and weeks now I have goals in my menu for 2 other games: Bakery Story 2 and Dragon Story 2. I've tried them for a while, but they're not for me, so I quit and removed them.
    But hey are still in my menu, not counting down. One stopped at '9 days left' and the other on '14 days left'. It's getting very annoying.
    I reinstalled one hoping the countdown would run again, but no such luck.

Meanwhile everyrtime I open the game I get an ad pop-up for another game (currently bingo)(no goal, just ad), that's getting annoying as well. Has it to do with the 2 open game-goals?

1) can you please remove the goals from my menu?
    2) is the ad pop-up supposed to happen, every single time? Can that stop as well, please?

Can someone help me out, please?

Sorry for trying this was instead of writing to support, but it's really bugging me now, and I'm wondering if there are more players with the same issue?
    These Goals and popup should disappear and stop showing up in your game soon. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove these Goals for specific players.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    These Goals and popup should disappear and stop showing up in your game soon. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove these Goals for specific players.
    Thanx for ansewering!

I hope really really soon, cause it has been going on for weeks and weeks now, and now something else is happening on top of it: not only do I get a pop-up ad to play a game when I open my kingdom, but also while playing they show up, just out of nowhere, and also multile times in 1 session. It's SO annoying, especially because it has got nothing to do with Castle Story!
    And of course it leads to the opposite of it's purpose: I certainly WON'T try these games because of the annoyence.....

Can you please give me an estimation when all should have stopped?
    Cause the countdown doesn't work like it should Right now I have 8 and 10 days left.
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    The goals are finally gone! Yeah!
    But the (now) bubble mania-pop up-ad still annoys me.... Even while I'm editing my kingdom! Just now 3 in a few minutes time... Come on....
    I am Zelda