Thread: Hey Kooky Panda, Is BS being phased out?

Rhino Keeper

Hey Kooky Panda, Is BS being phased out?

Is BS going to be phased out with BS2? We used to get a Halloween and Thanksgiving update but not this year so I was just wondering and hoping not

The Honorable Panda
    From what I have been told, BS2 is a separate game and is not replacing BS .
    I have seen some halloween and Thanksgiving items in the last few updates and goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    They didn't phase out restaurant story when the part 2 came out.I honestly was worried about the same thing,but for a whole year in 2013 you only got a new appliance or oven for goals only now once or twice a month we get a new oven, why bother if you plan on phasing it out.Maybe they are but there are several keys to prove there not the gem dispenser,the bundles, and the weekly updates other games stopped getting a weekly update.I hope not but I understand why you are concerned.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is off topic but it's helpful to have someone from S8 (a "spokesperson" maybe) to give players a hint on what they're developing/ designing once in a while -- given the quality of designs these past few months it's clear this idea cross some players' mind. It will also be a good way to show players that they also care about what players think, and the gems they purchased (or going to purchase) are well worth it.

Fashion Designer
    Yes! I agree!!
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Not sure if this is off topic but it's helpful to have someone from S8 (a "spokesperson" maybe) to give players a hint on what they're developing/ designing once in a while -- given the quality of designs these past few months it's clear this idea cross some players' mind. It will also be a good way to show players that they also care about what players think, and the gems they purchased (or going to purchase) are well worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have seen some halloween and Thanksgiving items in the last few updates and goals.
    Kooky - with only 5 LTOs and no gem sale for BF, would you kindly check with S8 again?
    Poor designs may point to a new design team which has no say on the development plans for a game but apparently gem sale and release of LTOs are stronger indicators of whether a game will be phased out.

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Kooky - with only 5 LTOs and no gem sale for BF, would you kindly check with S8 again?
    Poor designs may point to a new design team which has no say on the development plans for a game but apparently gem sale and release of LTOs are stronger indicators of whether a game will be phased out.

Thank you
    Even if they did have plans to phase it out they are not going to let anyone know that till it happens.
    Look at other games that were, they told them the week that they shut them down. So there is really no point asking as they won't let you know the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks Kooky, I've spent a lot of money on BS and I love my bakery so I'd hate to lose it

I really hope they don't retire bakery story! I've been playing since 2011. Now that I've read and witnessed all this, I'm putting a stop to future Gem purchases. Unless they put out some sort of official letter saying they have no future plans of cancelling the game.
    Bakery Story ID: Itsbiianca
    💖🍰💐🎂💕🍦