Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 11/20/15 - Thankfowl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RLrox View Post
    This tourney is going far too smoothly for me,I've only had a couple of losses, waiting for the stuck-all-day-on-one-animal round!
    Same for me too. I'm about to face round 27 and I've only had 6 losses so far. Very unusual, not looking forward to my stuck-all-day-on-one-animal round either!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 11-23-15 at 08:37 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    My trusty Crystal Unicorn took down the Thankfowl on the first try to win the tournament. A good finish allowed me to tie the best record I have had in a 30 round tournament at 30-19. See Post #3 for details.

My worst rounds were rounds 25 (Ghostrich) and 27 (Eerie Owl) with 4 losses despite having excellent match-ups to fight on my side. Rounds 17 and 18 with 2 losses were the only other rounds with more than 1 loss. Overall, this was an excellent performance by my troops.

Despite no gems for hatching the Thankfowl, I will deviate from my trend of keeping prizes in storage since I really enjoy the look of the Thankfowl. Just need to find an opening and a space to put it.

Good Luck to those still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    It's so weird... so far, the only animal that gave me a headache was the Rainguin. Even the fancy ones were super easy to pass, first try. It took me 7 tries to beat the Rainguin, on 15, and it only worked after I tried all my most powerful animals, and decided to give Pandaffodil a trie. It knock out the Rainguin on the first hit, lol. Go figure...
    Thyna - ME TOO!!!! A 10 level common Ranguin gave me fits for a day. I had 10-11 battles with all my strong epic level animals. I even tried my Pandoffil. I finally nailed that darn thing with Electic level 10 eagle beagle. Go figure. Makes me think that wherever you are in the tournament there's a pre set formula for all of us and you and I were like whatever spot every so often. Best of luck. I'm ready for #23 Rubble Rooster.

Executive Chef
    Hello I hope that in the week my internet works since I am not at home, the best of luck in the tournament

RD.1 Toronado Epic lost, Lionheart Epic pumkin weak, earth critical, earth win against Sea Drake LVL 1
    RD.2 Cactus Kitsune Epic fire critical, fire critical win against Sidekicker LVL 1
    RD.3 Patriotter Epic fire, fire critical win against Turtisle LVL 1
    RD.4 Lullabison Epic lost, Deadwing LVL 10 skull critical win against Falconch LVL 2
    RD.5 Cactus Kitsune Epic lost, Wilde Wondercat LVL 10 fire critical win against Present Pheasant LVL ?
    RD.6 Lionheart Epic earth critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 2
    RD.7 Sea Horse Epic water critical win against Cherub Cub LVL 3
    RD.8 Deadwing LVL 10 skull, skull, skull critical win against Caturn LVL 3
    RD.9 Wilde Wondercat fire critical, fire strongly win against Fallaby LVL ?
    RD.10 Ruby Razorback Epic fire, crystal critical win against Peamoth LVL ?
    RD.11 Bulldog Epic earth strongly, fire critical win against Storm Sphinx LVL ?
    RD.12 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal critical, crystal strongly win against Dream Beat LVL ?
    RD.13 Scaredy Cat Epic pumkin, nature critical win against Love Dove LVL 8
    RD.14 Saintly Bernard Epic lost, Charger Epic water critical win against Reckles Rock LVL ?
    RD.15 Capitain K9 police badge, earth critical win against Rainguin LVL ?
    RD.16 Scaredy Cat Epic pumkin weak, nature critical, nature win against Harpy LVL ?
    RD.17 Ruby Razorback Epic fire critical, fire strongly, fire strongly win against Hot Dog LVL ?
    RD.18 Pluma Epic lost, Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic lost, Matripony Epic valentin strongly, valentin strongly, valentin critical win against Pearl Peryton LVL ?
    RD.19 Saintly Bernard Epic lost, Eerie Owl Epic pumkin critical, pumkin win against Toy Poodle LVL ?

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	26272
    I just finished this morning and the egg is on the nest! This was the second tournament I haven't used a single gem! It makes it that much more special that my fighters did it all on their own

I've not had many losses during this tournament. Believe it or not I beat RD 29 with my common FairyFerret lvl 15 1 fire 1 nature critical. Last RD later maybe I'll finish today.

Rhino Keeper
    Having a lot of problems with cold turkey, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I've not had many losses during this tournament. Believe it or not I beat RD 29 with my common FairyFerret lvl 15 1 fire 1 nature critical. Last RD later maybe I'll finish today.
    Yeah finished my lvl 14 Hydro Yak took home the win.

Rhino Keeper
    it is funny how attacks are different from player to player...... round 22, monsoon marmot : i spent the whole day and lost the whole night to beat this animal, using the Treasure Poney level 15.... finally beat it with valentiger.... but it was hard !! the 20 rounds were done within 2 days, but loosing an entire day on a "easy" opponent makes my angry !...... good luck to you all, and congratulations to you who finished !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LynsoKevin View Post
    Having a lot of problems with cold turkey, any suggestions?
    a good knife, and 2 hours in the oven !!!!!
    me too, on cold turkey...... difficult one !! juste beat it with emerald dragon