Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 11/20/15 - Thankfowl

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on the Cold Turkey now which is ironic because I want one so badly lol I really wanted there to be a Cold Turkey value pack for Thanksgiving

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Having a little trouble with round 18 - pearl Peyton. Any ideas? I don't have any super rares high level dark/lightening animals. Will keep plugging away...

Gold lion finally took her down
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

RD 21 Terradactyl advice will my lvl 15 Planthers work with earth? I could just go 1 element my RockRino lvl 15. I'm still a newbie so not many EPIC extra special creatures in my forest yet. I did however win Wyburn battleground yesterday

EDIT: Never mind got the Terradactyl with my flyerfox 1 fire 2 nature.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-22-15 at 02:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    In round 20 something very strange happened. First I lost once with the Blizard and won it on the next attempt. Then an hour later I went in for round 21, it first showed the Terradactyl as an opponent but when I fought the round I was on the Rampage again! I had chosen the QQ as a fighter then (not the ideal choice for fighting earth-fire), which scored a critical hit and I passed the round. Then, one hour after that AGAIN I was on the Rampage! Fortunately I passed it in one go then and this time it did properly move me to round 21 one hour later. So, effectively I won round 20 3 times. The strange thing is that the game didn't roll back directly, but it happened (both times) after the 1 hour waiting period was over. Very odd.

Rhino Keeper
    It's so weird... so far, the only animal that gave me a headache was the Rainguin. Even the fancy ones were super easy to pass, first try. It took me 7 tries to beat the Rainguin, on 15, and it only worked after I tried all my most powerful animals, and decided to give Pandaffodil a trie. It knock out the Rainguin on the first hit, lol. Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    In round 20 something very strange happened. First I lost once with the Blizard and won it on the next attempt. Then an hour later I went in for round 21, it first showed the Terradactyl as an opponent but when I fought the round I was on the Rampage again! I had chosen the QQ as a fighter then (not the ideal choice for fighting earth-fire), which scored a critical hit and I passed the round. Then, one hour after that AGAIN I was on the Rampage! Fortunately I passed it in one go then and this time it did properly move me to round 21 one hour later. So, effectively I won round 20 3 times. The strange thing is that the game didn't roll back directly, but it happened (both times) after the 1 hour waiting period was over. Very odd.
    Oh lawdy.. Glad it finally moved on for you. If that happen to me I'd have to go outside for some air walk it and remind myself it's only a game. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Gold lion finally took her down
    Congratulations! I'm happy for you! How many tries did it take you to finally beat round 18? I hope the rest of the tournament is smooth sailing for you! Good luck & have fun.

Executive Chef
    That is something that happened to me a lot, I even fought 5 times on a specific round, in FFS and DS, more than once on a turnament, I would had to repeat 1 to 3 times the same round and this would happened in 2 to 5 rounds in only one tournament!

Hopefully that has not been happening since Tsunami on DS, and FFS I don't remember. Unfortunately, TL games still have a lot of problems, and that is one of the most horrible to still have, you just wasted 3 hours to defeat a animal that you already defeated, the game counted, memorized that you have done the battle, waited 1 hour, but still shows you the opponent and round that you already won, that is just to lose more time and help us to lose this tournaments that already are difficult enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I know what you all are talking about. I've had to repeat rounds I won the 1st time I played the opponent, just to have to turn around & repeat the same round several times. It happened in the Feast Beast Tournament & one other tournament. It's very frustrating when they are timed tournaments.

Farm Supplier
    This happened to me a few tournaments back, one of the flash ones too, if I recall. I was halfway through a battle with one animal when it turned into one from a previous round! Just when you think you've covered yourself for rollbacks...Glad you got through OK

This tourney is going far too smoothly for me,I've only had a couple of losses, waiting for the stuck-all-day-on-one-animal round!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast