Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Tournament! 11/20/15 - Thankfowl

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Doompicnic I had trouble with TT too. I finally through many fails tried a nature shot from a level 10 Aurora Pegasus (I was looking for another super rare leaf) and it finally worked. Got unicornicopia on third try with a gem and Thankfowl on 2nd try w/gem also. This was a difficult tournament. I was on it from the get go, set timers to play every hour and really stay on top of it. But it was a lot of work. Best of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    -delete-
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 11-25-15 at 07:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Hey Doompicnic I had trouble with TT too. I finally through many fails tried a nature shot from a level 10 Aurora Pegasus (I was looking for another super rare leaf) and it finally worked. Got unicornicopia on third try with a gem and Thankfowl on 2nd try w/gem also. This was a difficult tournament. I was on it from the get go, set timers to play every hour and really stay on top of it. But it was a lot of work. Best of luck.
    Thanks! I have not tried my aurora pegasus. I will try that next. I had a pretty smooth tournament until treasure toucan. I don't think I'll make it this time.

Edit: Well I did not complete this tournament. I was stuck on Treasure toucan for days...ridiculous.
    Last edited by Doompicnic; 11-26-15 at 07:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Sigh, I had been doing so well! Really thought I could make this one. I got stuck on pearl peryton for a while then got passed it. My next problem was the terradactyl which I was stuck on for over a day! Got passed that and now the cold turkey is giving me grief 😟

Fashion Designer
    1-26 a dream run ... With just 9 losses
    27-30 .. Makes me want to pull my hair . 19 losses. *#%#<@*
    And the end still not achieved. Might use UH as time running out!!

Executive Chef
    I'm out. After a horrendous last 3 days where I won only 9 battles total I have given up. Losing record of 27-41.

Congrats to all who won this pretty turkey.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I finished with a an hour to spare... Glad I got it but it's ridiculous how much I struggled with it. I could have been done at least 2 days ago. But for some reason I always have a hard time with the last 10 animals. It's disheartening how much I play this game and how much it's changed. It used to be fun... Even though I'm collecting animals that serve no purpose I used to have a good time with it. Now the only reason I put up with it, is because I have years (over 2 years) invested in the game. I used even buy gems. Which I don't mind doing cause it supports the devolpers. But since the game has turned into nothing but a game trap and no longer geared for fun. I refuse to purchase anymore. I only hope that all the complaints don't fall on deaf ears and that storm8 does something to make this fun again...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    1-26 a dream run ... With just 9 losses
    27-30 .. Makes me want to pull my hair . 19 losses. *#%#<@*
    And the end still not achieved. Might use UH as time running out!!
    Might be me being silly here but UH?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Might be me being silly here but UH?
    Ultimate Hit - defeats an opponent 100%, cost 30 gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Ultimate Hit - defeats an opponent 100%, cost 30 gems!
    Thanks, I always call it an ultimate attack so that confused me. I thought UH meant an animal but had no idea which one it could be

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789