Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Cruise Ship Event

New Resident
    Are you able to get the pumpkins needed for the recipe? When he's in my restaurant there's nothing over his head, I just click on him. I received one pumpkin for the mini pumpkins recipe and can't figure out how to get more. Something doesn't seem right!

Fashion Designer
    So on the last day all my food disappeared managed to go down to 270 gems with around 10 hours to go. I think I'll make it regardless with the help of bunch quick serves lol. Will see how it will go :>

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue. Visit, eats and nothing appears over his head.

New Resident
    you get them from Timmy. he visits your restaurant every few hours and give you pumpkins. but unlike the other NPC's , nothing appears on his head (i think it's a glitch), so you need to tap on him to get the pumpkin. he is a permanent NPC (so i know from previous cruise events) so he will come every day.
    hope it helps. : )

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I finished about 2 hours ago and have seen him twice since then - once when I first finished (when I didn't manage to click on him properly) and second time was a few minutes ago (when I managed to click on him and unlock the new recipe).
    Thanks all. I tried clicking on Timmy (indeed nothing appears that i could click on but i clicked on timmy anyways) and got the pumpkin and also unlocked the recipe. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anqsia View Post
    you get them from Timmy. he visits your restaurant every few hours and give you pumpkins. but unlike the other NPC's , nothing appears on his head (i think it's a glitch), so you need to tap on him to get the pumpkin. he is a permanent NPC (so i know from previous cruise events) so he will come every day.
    hope it helps. : )
    Indeed. Nothing appeared over his head. I click cked like you said and it worked! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Well with 9 hours left in the event I just collected my fox. Took sooooooo long to get the orders filled because everything require the salad bar or seafood I have not unlocked yet. Got stuck with all 1 and 2 star orders. Oh well....I got all the cool prizes! Not even going to try to do the last day in that little time after it took more than a day and a half to do day 9.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

ok so ive completed the thanksgiving cruise ship. now its dissapearred and i cant find timmy the turkey to tap on??? how do i get the new recipe and the gems????????

just as other posters have said - I, too, an experiencing the glitch where the new character doesn't have an icon above his head to tap. guess I'll just have to be more observant of my customers until this gets fixed.

ok so ive completed the thanksgiving cruise ship. now its dissapearred and i cant find timmy the turkey to tap on??? how do i get the new recipe and the gems???????

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast