Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Cruise Ship Event

Farm Supplier
    Hi all...another slow day with only one 4 coins and couple of 3 coin dishes with remainder being 1 and 2 coin but am nearly finished and trying to line up some 4 coin for tomorrow as I'm back to work so can't play during the day xx

Day 4 - 250
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

About to finish for today, have a 3 and 4 coin already at the ready for next day, fingers crossed the new dish will be 3+ coins

New Resident

Coins not worth as much

Quote Originally Posted by sassylis View Post
    Hi all...another slow day with only one 4 coins and couple of 3 coin dishes with remainder being 1 and 2 coin but am nearly finished and trying to line up some 4 coin for tomorrow as I'm back to work so can't play during the day xx

Day 4 - 250
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems
    I'm on day 3 and a 4 coin meal is only worth 45 points. That's bogus.

Also, why is fried ice cream only worth 3 coins?? It takes 3h to make it and you need 2 batters and TEN creams. That is too much just to be worth 3 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    How is it going for you all? Quiet in here :/

I just started my fifth day, 190 gems til I am done Collecting bacon, making antipasto platter and lobster sandwich at the moment.
    Last edited by patayita; 11-23-15 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post

I just started my fifth day, 190 gems til I am done Collecting bacon, making antipasto platter and lobster sandwich at the moment.
    It looks like, so far, the day requirements are all the same as previous cruise events. So, if you want to know what's coming, I'd advise looking at the previous cruise threads (like this one: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ise-Ship-Event ) Obviously we can't know for sure that it will be the same but the last several cruises have all been identical, so...

And I know it's shouting into the void, but it would be nice to know, especially with the holidays coming up, when this event is going to start automatically. I'm trying to put it off as long as possible to have the holiday land on easier days, but it would be great to know what date the cruise will auto start so people can plan around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Fashion Designer
    For me cruise event going as usual:> Almost done day 5, got 4 coins dishes from previous day and got few things that was on my counter. So only have 30 gems to go!

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=daeanaira;1210404]I'm on day 3 and a 4 coin meal is only worth 45 points. That's bogus.

I didn't get any 4 coin dishes on day 3 so I can't say what they were but the 1, 2 and 3 coins were that same as day 4 xx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post

I had a good day, just as well really as was at work today, I got lucky with all my orders being stacked so am refreshing to line up ready for tomorrow. Hope your days gone ok xx

Today was a breeze compared to yesterday, was done within two hours! Just about to start a new round of prep dishes for tomorrow

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    Today was a breeze compared to yesterday, was done within two hours! Just about to start a new round of prep dishes for tomorrow
    Yay well done...I did day 6 in 1 minute this morning as all my requests were from stacked dishes and 3-4 coins!! Now prepping for tomorrow! 😀

Day 6 - 300 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast