Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Cruise Ship Event

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we will have a goal to master the 2 new recipes as I am working on that at same time as cooking loads. Also which is better stockpiling lobster or to cook dishes with them. I can only collect 3 at a time in my fish shop
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Does anyone know if we will have a goal to master the 2 new recipes as I am working on that at same time as cooking loads. Also which is better stockpiling lobster or to cook dishes with them. I can only collect 3 at a time in my fish shop
    I haven't seen a goal to master them yet. I feel that stockpiling ingredients is better, unless you already know what dishes are going to be asked for. Otherwise you run the risk of wasting ingredients on unnecessary dishes.

Fashion Designer
    Day 6: 300 gems required
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    I usually prepare dishes with lobster such as lobster sandwich, lobster Thermidor and lobster bisque. All of them take a while to cook and I just stockpile them! I can collect 4 of them at a time so I rely on street market to get more. Sometimes it takes few days to cook double amount for each dish :>

Rhino Keeper
    That's want I was thinking got over 1000 of most of them. Got 2 chairs open so can still get bit of money and all my counters are full to busting lol
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know gem worth for 3 & 4 coins on day 8?

found my answer in the openings post
    Last edited by vanillasky1981; 11-27-15 at 08:01 AM.

Down to 295 for today, finishing 2 two coin dishes in 25 minutes and crossing my fingers for some good new ones!

New dishes both 1 coin, this isn't what I had in mind!

Fashion Designer
    Almost near the end of 9th day, bummer i was not quite available to play yesterday , mobile data also seem to fail me. And i kept getting only 1, 2 coin order....
    Worse still, same order kept coming back, chesse fondue, yogurt parfait , n sugar heavy receipt ...

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast