Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen Frenzy is well, frozen- Version Update Nov 18

It won't load for me either ever since I updated it. I have mine on my Ipad

Fashion Designer
    Yes same for me! My game won't even open. I thought it was my device so I turned it on and off. Still nothing. All my other S8 games open.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We've squished a bug that may have prevented some players from playing. Please update your game if you're experiencing this issue to update to the fixed version.

it keeps the image of the jewels already cleared so you end up with a stack of them on each tile. I tried moving to a different level but the stock moves too Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	26330so I end up with 6 Click image for larger version. 

ID:	26330or more jewels Click image for larger version. 

ID:	26330on one tile. Not sure the image will work but have tried to add.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	26330

what type of phone do you have? Apple version= with ios version? Android and platform version? also have you tried to empty out the internet cache? I know that does help! I am an internet GEEK

My game would not allow me tap on the button so that I could play after the new update. I deleted it and reinstalled, but it took me back to level one. I guess I should just delete it again and not bother with it.

Cannot press on button to play since the snowflakes came, deleted game and reinstalled worked for one day only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12