Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Nightclub Owner
    Level 2 Table data completed.

Mystery Dinner Table L2
    Info: From the Thanksgiving Mystery Dinner event. Did you find out who stole Princess Lorelei's Sapphire?!
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 50 Iron Ore, 8 Simple Glue, 80 Stone, 80 Wood
    Drops: Coins
    Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner Party
    Timer: 2640 minutes // 44 hours // 1.84 days
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Mystery-Dinner
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-22-15 at 06:07 AM. Reason: timer
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I haven't started yet because I'm frantically making fancy beams for the upgrades. Stocking up on everything and then will start... Hopefully all the bugs are worked out by then too. Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I am never going to come close on this one. My fifteen neighbors aren't being prompt. Made the mistake of starting before reading here. I should know better by now. So, I'm assuming this table won't drop the feasts until it is all the way upgraded, correct?
    Why not add neighbors? Almost all of the quests require requests from neighbors. At least make sure you have 20 active neighbors because that's how many requests can be answered per day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I haven't started yet because I'm frantically making fancy beams for the upgrades. Stocking up on everything and then will start... Hopefully all the bugs are worked out by then too. Good luck everyone!
    If you want if you gain time, you should start, the longest run so far is chapter 1, you can still frenetically produce the goodies in parallel.I do this on this account and could finish chapter 2-3 in a couple of minutes. Where chapter 1 took me nearly 3 days.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I am never going to come close on this one. My fifteen neighbors aren't being prompt. Made the mistake of starting before reading here. I should know better by now. So, I'm assuming this table won't drop the feasts until it is all the way upgraded, correct?
    I'm in a similar boat. I have over 30 nbrs but about half no longer play. So all these requests are going to **** me. If anyone wants to add me feel free. I really wish S8 would add a feature that indicated the last time a person logged into the game or something. So we can tell who is inactive.

Goal 7 mentions serving prime cut. Does this come from the table itself or something? Trying to make sure I'm ready for everything in advance and I can't find prime cut anywhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I'm in a similar boat. I have over 30 nbrs but about half no longer play. So all these requests are going to **** me. If anyone wants to add me feel free. I really wish S8 would add a feature that indicated the last time a person logged into the game or something. So we can tell who is inactive.

Goal 7 mentions serving prime cut. Does this come from the table itself or something? Trying to make sure I'm ready for everything in advance and I can't find prime cut anywhere.
    Prime cut is a sometimes drop from cows and sheep. The more expensive animals have a better drop percentage. Black sheep best.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Prime cut is a sometimes drop from cows and sheep. The more expensive animals have a better drop percentage. Black sheep best.
    Royal cow drop them like a common item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Doh, I forgot. Thanks. I guess by "serve" they will simply take them. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post

I would love the feature as well but in the meantime add players from forum. I live in India so time difference helps, feel free to add me - coolssp

Executive Chef
    Eek I never read the quest requirements properly and I am going to be massively short of wool to make 15 more rope. Does anyone know what it costs to skip the give 15 rope.