Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Just a heads up in case it happens to anyone else:

There seems to be a glitch with the "Collect from 15 conservatories".
    I had collected from 5 returned just now to collect again only for this part of the quest to return to 0/15.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    had to do the same. Collected 9 then it did reset. Well I am passed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by brendaisme View Post
    No fair! I already collected from 8 conservatories and it reverted to 0! This is the second time this has happened and I'm tired of spending gems to catch back up! Anyone else have this happen?
    ****So it looks like a glitch when tapping conservatories.****

I would suggest only tapping 1, then go do something else like visiting, gifting, collecting. Quit the game, force close and open again to see if that 1 collection even registered. If not, then you only lost 1 tap. Try a few more, go through the same procedure to see if those registered. When all looks ok just continue tapping the rest.

And don't forget the voodoo dance as suggested by olcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    The last time, I noticed that it didn't count the first goal of a chapter until after you restarted the app. So I've just gotten into the habit of force-closing every time a new chapter starts.
    This looks like a good strategy too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    I don't know if this falls in the glitch category or not - but I got several new neighbors, have resent the requests for clues, it says in my messages that neighbors have helped you out - but under my clues it says no one has donated any to me. Keep in mind that I sent out requests for clues already this morning as part of my level six challenge - so I have sent out two separate sets of requests for clues - one for level six and one for level seven. But I have new neighbors that I didn't have this morning with the first set of requests I sent out and it looks like THEY got the requests and responded but it it isn't showing up no matter how many times I close down my Ipod and start fresh. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow. In any case I accepted them all and thanks for responding. Usually I just get 15 no matter what in a 24 hour period so I think several of my 40 old neighbors just quit playing - when I go to their cities it looks like they haven't changed in awhile.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    True, but the issue with the conservatories resetting was reported yesterday while S8 was still working. At least it was mentioned in this thread. It sounds like not everyone is experiencing this. I wonder what is different for some.
    I think it has to do with the database check on buildings amounts If you look at my earlier post i also had the reset but also had a weird thing where the 9 i had out on board looked like they were not built then after tapping one it said 6 minutes to collection.. I assume about 4 minutes ran off before i noticed. But after that 10 minutes the correct graphic showed and the usual 2 hour times started.

I honeslty think its something to do with how buildings are being counted in inv and on board and what the server thinks we have. I think we need clarification on these building amounts. Some of the numbers are not jiving.. This is a CS issue and not ours.

Banned
    Oh - and I think that the middle level 7 goal might be purple dye. Someone earlier was saying that we will need purple dye for our goals for this challenge and I haven't run across that yet. So if I'm right it is 15 spy glasses from neighbors, some purple dye and then the table upgrade. There are only 3 goals for level 7.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't know if this falls in the glitch category or not - but I got several new neighbors, have resent the requests for clues, it says in my messages that neighbors have helped you out - but under my clues it says no one has donated any to me. Keep in mind that I sent out requests for clues already this morning as part of my level six challenge - so I have sent out two separate sets of requests for clues - one for level six and one for level seven. But I have new neighbors that I didn't have this morning with the first set of requests I sent out and it looks like THEY got the requests and responded but it it isn't showing up no matter how many times I close down my Ipod and start fresh. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow. In any case I accepted them all and thanks for responding. Usually I just get 15 no matter what in a 24 hour period so I think several of my 40 old neighbors just quit playing - when I go to their cities it looks like they haven't changed in awhile.
    I am one of your new neighbors, but I've not received a request from you (or from anyone else I added today). Hopefully it will show up at reset time, so I can respond.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to everyone who answered my request for neighbors. You rock!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    I am one of your new neighbors, but I've not received a request from you (or from anyone else I added today). Hopefully it will show up at reset time, so I can respond.
    See, I think no matter what they won't let me send the requests out because I already did once today. Oh, well. It's worth noting that goal one of both level six and level seven are requesting spy glasses from neighbors and if you do skip ahead you will still have to wait a day at those levels because you can't make more than one neighbor request a day no matter what you do. In any case I'm happy for the extra neighbors so it worked for me.

Fashion Designer
    Anybody notice that unlike other goals the number of gems to finish stays the same, even if you only need one item to finish?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Anybody notice that unlike other goals the number of gems to finish stays the same, even if you only need one item to finish?
    Yes that's how these goals work. It was the same last time and also when the same format is used across other games.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Thankful Mystery Dinner
    Optional / Timed Event
    Prepared by SpiritWind

1. You have 1 day for each chapter before a new new chapter starts.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.

Mystery Table (limited time event goal, level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    Collection time: 2 days
    Drops: 1 drop of any feast - not confirmed
    Level 2: - 50 iron ore, 80 wood, 80 stone, 8 simple glue - 10 coin / 2 days
    Level 3: - 7 Fancy Beam, 7 super glue, 40 wool, 10 Wicked Witch's Masque - 50 coin / 2 days
    Level 4: 10 Fancy Beam. 10 Red Dye. 15 Rope. 10 Good Witch's Drink - 150 coin / 2 days
    Level 5: 15 Fancy Beam. 6 Builder's Paste. 8 Enchanter's Essence. 10 Unhappy King's Pastry - x/ 2 days

Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 collect from 15 cottages
    Goal 2 collect from 15 watchtowers or spires
    Goal 3 collect from 6 marketplaces
    Goal 4 collect from 15 farm houses
    Goal 4 request 15 pigeons from neighbors. (if you already have 15 in your inventory, you won't get this goal... well, I didn't! SW)
    the table is now in your inventory as a construction piece

Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 supply 75 wheat. 225 gems to skip
    Goal 2 visit the conservatory 15 times. 30 gems to skip. (it's definitely only 15... SW)
    Goal 3 Prepare the party place (to the conservatory!) 1 time. 8 gems to skip.
    Goal 4 Upgrade table to Level 2 (refer above)

Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 use 15 rope
    Goal 2 Use 3 Lumin Essence
    Goal 3 Use 10 yellow dye
    Goal 4 Use 50 fur

Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 give 6 Golden Nugget (skip 60g)
    Goal 2 give 5 Light Armor (skip 15g)
    Goal 3 give 5 Longswords (skip 15g)
    Goal 4 upgrade table to Level 3
    ** you will get the masques at the end of this chapter.

Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Greet the Guests (?)
    Goal 2 visit 2 conservatories
    Goal 3 Serve 4 bread
    Goal 4 Serve 4 lemonade
    Goal 5 Ask 15 friends for magnifiers

Chapter 6:
    Goal 1 Vote:Who do you think did it?
    Goal 2 Serve 3 hearty feasts
    Goal 3 Visit the conservatory 2 times
    Goal 4 use 5 blue dye
    Goal 5 upgrade table

Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Ask neighbours for 15 spy glasses.
    Goal 2
    Goal 3
    Goal 4

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1
    Goal 2
    Goal 3
    Goal 4

Attachment 26186
    Okay, so I finally received the 15 spy glasses for goal 1 of chapter 7.
    Here are the rest of the goals in this chapter and for chapter 8:
    Chapter 7
    Goal2: serve 35 Prime Cut
    Goal 3: give 5 Purple Dye

Chapter 8
    Goal1: serve some Apple Pies X8
    Goal2: Mingle - Visit the Conservatory X2 (or skip for 16 gems)
    Goal 3:
    Last edited by spchstew; 11-22-15 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
    DragonQueen🐲👑