Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Just had to do part 3 twice, not sure what's up with that. A neighbor had the same issue as me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Just had to do part 3 twice, not sure what's up with that. A neighbor had the same issue as me.
    I had to give the yellow dyes twice, but only lost 10 in the end, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    have you reported to storm support? Maybe post in bug section might help too.
    Same just happened to me!! Argg.... And, of course it's the weekend so S8 probably isn't in

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yep, the same thing just happened to me, too. But like you, really only gave things once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Waste of time. I did force close thinking it might resync with server. Did not work and then i noticed that all my 9 conservatories looked like they needed to be rebuilt but were already at lvl 1. And there was a 10 minute timer. After the 10 minutes they started to look normal and the normal 2 hour timer was in place. So far after this second round of clicking the count is staying and not resetting.
    hope it will not happen again.

Host(ess)
    I've also invited a few of you to be neighbours if you don't mind. I'm always happy to accept requests for items, and usually play several times a day.

Have invited you

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Goal 5, level 6- upgrade table

Level 7 - 80 gems or 85 hours to open. 3 goals at this level.
    Goal 1 - 15 spy glasses. Ask 15 neighbors or 120 to skip.

Whoever is in charge of the front page sticky might want to put all these on the front page so we don't have to keep going back and forth - it stops at goal 5.

Don't suppose there's 15 people out there who want to become my new neighbors right away so I can move on?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I had to give yellow dyes and fur twice, but it didn't really take them first time. Good thing, as I have nowhere close to an extra 50 fur!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Same just happened to me!! Argg.... And, of course it's the weekend so S8 probably isn't in
    True, but the issue with the conservatories resetting was reported yesterday while S8 was still working. At least it was mentioned in this thread. It sounds like not everyone is experiencing this. I wonder what is different for some.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck because I sent out requests to all my friends already and then skipped to a step that needs more requests. I sent out some invitations to people in the forum who were also looking for friends. If anyone could friend me I would appreciate it. I check the game regularly and answer all requests. Thanks!