Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Am I right that all we get from the table is 50 coins every two days? Also what is the main prize? Is it just a gem?
    I'm not that far along but I don't think so! Probably the fully upgraded table will give something besides coins, I sure hope so!
    I didn't get to finish the Bountiful Table last year, as I was just starting out, but that thing gives 50 coins every 2 days if not fully upgraded, so that is why I think it's the same here! :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    On the first page it says we get a FEAST every 2 days!

Welcome to bountiful table 2.0 Mystery Edition
    We are still waiting for confirmation. That was a 2nd or 3rd hand report but not confirmed yet. BUT... The table does have a 2 day timer so that is promising!!
    Last edited by mreames; 11-20-15 at 03:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    We are still waiting for confirmation. That was a 2nd or 3rd hand report but not confirmed yet. BUT... The table dies have a 2 day timer so that is promising!!
    Don't tell me ,the table dies after a two day timer!! well that's it , I have gone nutso ..( dragging myself back to the lonely unbuilt conservatory)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Don't tell me ,the table dies after a two day timer!! well that's it , I have gone nutso ..( dragging myself back to the lonely unbuilt conservatory)
    Lmao!! Back to the edit room. Lol

Banned
    What flowers give you yellow petals? All mine give orange. Anyone?

Executive Chef
    What flowers give you yellow petals? All mine give orange. Anyone?
    If you're asking because of yellow dye, it is made with white and orange petals. 4 of each petal and 3 water.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    If you're asking because of yellow dye, it is made with white and orange petals. 4 of each petal and 3 water.
    Oh, OK. I clicked on my two potions shop to start making the dye then tried to click on bushes to get yellow petals and was only getting orange. I didn't notice it was orange I needed, not yellow. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Oh, OK. I clicked on my two potions shop to start making the dye then tried to click on bushes to get yellow petals and was only getting orange. I didn't notice it was orange I needed, not yellow. Thanks!
    You're very welcome and thanks for the pigeon to my 2nd acct.

My timer says I have 6 days and 20 hours left. There's no way I could have been doing it for 1 day and 4 hours, it wasn't even released then?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    My timer says I have 6 days and 20 hours left. There's no way I could have been doing it for 1 day and 4 hours, it wasn't even released then?
    Same here