Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    A couple of pix for the first post (cuz that's as far as I've gotten, lol)
    Attachment 26204

Attachment 26205
    Thanks, NW.
    I think I'm waiting until in the morning to start. Don't know how many towers I can build yet and only have 4 markets so probably should have those built first. What a horrible mess indeed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    The last part of chapter 1 part 5 request 15 pigeons from neighbors. That's all I know for sure. I'm not there yet though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    The last part of chapter 1 part 5 request 15 pigeons from neighbors. That's all I know for sure. I'm not there yet though
    Thanks! Great to know! I guess we will find out if we can get 15 pigeons on top of the requests for blossoms sent out earlier or not. That could take it into the 3rd day if the marketplace portion isn't finished until late into the 2nd day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Ideally done in one day, not needs to be. It won't expire after 24 hours. Just repeating this because some people thought it would expire last time.
    It won't expire but you can't start the next chapter until you finish the previous. It means you'll have less time for doing next chapters. Usually last chapters are harder...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It won't expire but you can't start the next chapter until you finish the previous. It means you'll have less time for doing next chapters. Usually last chapters are harder...
    Last time the final chapter could be done in 60 seconds if one was prepared for it but only time will tell on this one.

Edit: Just have to remember someone will read only some messages and think there's no chance if they can't do it in 24 hours and therefore not try. It happens every time. So I think it's important to point out the chapter doesn't expire... Only the total event will expire after 8 days.

Rhino Keeper
    This seems incredibly hard...

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Marketplaces are town buildings just like cottages and farmhouses so you may have to sell some of those other town buildings if you are at the maximum got your level.
    Thanks, that makes sense. I should have thought of it .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Love Spire does not count. Only the Watchtower and Lantern Spire as mentioned in the task.
    Please can there be a substitute? I've worked very hard to have buildings which give high RP and don't have a single watch tower I would hate to sell theatre or some other building to make watch towers....

Rhino Keeper
    I wish these timed challenges didn't always require us to tear up our kingdoms and clutter them with ridiculous numbers of towers, horses, etc. I don't think it will be possible to complete this one without bumping up the number of cottages, towers, conservatories, marketplaces and who knows what else. Personally, I like an attractive kingdom with paths, trees, mazes, gardens, and neighborhoods. What I always seem to have is a mess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Please can there be a substitute? I've worked very hard to have buildings which give high RP and don't have a single watch tower I would hate to sell theatre or some other building to make watch towers....
    Waiting to start

But have 10 markets out, 10 towers or spires out, 5 cottages out,

Will only start this when I finish pig which should be tonight

Than markets can refresh before I need to collect them for sheep

Have 20 more cottages and more buildings in storage

Hate that we had to get so many double buildings, my castle looks disgusting

Reminds me of the old song about tricky tacky houses lol