Page 79 of 108 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer in this thread.

When we complete a chapter, it appears that we collect a prize. It looks like one of the items from the trade wagon. But where do these prizes end up? I didn't see them in my inventory and the trade wagon is idle.

Am I missing something?
    I forgot to look at prizes for chapter 6, not sure if that is the one you are on, maybe someone could post prizes for each chapter if they have it?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer in this thread.

When we complete a chapter, it appears that we collect a prize. It looks like one of the items from the trade wagon. But where do these prizes end up? I didn't see them in my inventory and the trade wagon is idle.

Am I missing something?
    It looks like a trade wagon box but we don't actually get the box. We get the contents of the box. If the reward was something that you are maxed out on, it is replaced with coins. The prizes go into your inventory. Ex... if you have 10 wheat & the prize is 5 wheat, your inventory would show 15 wheat.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....37#post1211337

The link above is the requirements & prizes for each goal

I'm finished but bummer it didn't say who was the one who did the murdering! Oh well I guess we'll never know who!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    I'm finished but bummer it didn't say who was the one who did the murdering! Oh well I guess we'll never know who!
    inthink it was colonel mustard in the library with a candlestick.
    Oops wrong mystery! Actually we are dealing with a jewel heist here..
    Last edited by riverly; 11-24-15 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielynn6583 View Post
    It looks like a trade wagon box but we don't actually get the box. We get the contents of the box. If the reward was something that you are maxed out on, it is replaced with coins. The prizes go into your inventory. Ex... if you have 10 wheat & the prize is 5 wheat, your inventory would show 15 wheat.

Ahh, that makes sense! Thanks Jessielynn!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I just got the turkey sheep. I'm also on track to finish Thankful Dinner Table and get the sapphire. Wow! This makes up for that horrible essence pool fiasco.
    Awesome!
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Host(ess)
    Don't know if someone already mentioned this to SW but the 10 Good Witch Tees needed to upgrade the table to level 4 are given at the end of chapter 6, in order to finish that chapter"s last goal which is to upgrade the table to level 4.

On post #2 on the 1st page it says we're supposed to get it at the end of chapter 7.. But it's at chapter 6.

Thanks for all your work SW keeping us updated with all the info and requirements!

Fashion Designer
    Ju?t finished Chapter 6 by upgrading the table. It is now making me wait 22 hours before it will start Chapter 7? I already had to wait about 3 hours today for Chapter 6 to start, so I would have thought Chapter 7 would be ready to start 24 hours after 6 was started. Why do I have to wait 22 hours after I finish for 7 to start. Bi only have 2 days and 21 hours left. If I have to wait after 7 is complete, then I may run out of time.

Rhino Keeper
    So all of this is just for a large sapphire? I already have the max (ten each) of large sapphire, ruby, emerald, and amysthesists.