Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Well shoot. I looked in post 2 but I was looking under the chapter heading. My eye skipped right over the stuff at the top of the post. Thank you Skygazer. I'm glad no more rope is required and hope I can get enough wool for the 15 rope currently required.
    Welcome I guess you mean me by skygazer lol . I'm stargaze91 btw

Yes, I meant you as you were the one that helped me. Sorry for the name mixup. I was close. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Yes, I meant you as you were the one that helped me. Sorry for the name mixup. I was close. Lol
    No need to ask sorry the name was close enough lol .Now back on topic people !

Rhino Keeper
    The horse track also drops rope occasionally! I just brought it out of storage and got 3 ropes over the past couple days, which is a huge help!

I'm struggling with the gold nuggets, as per usual. I think I've gotten maybe 2 over the past couple months? I have two deep mines, one regular mine, and am always chopping rocks. I really feel like I'm never going to complete "The Perfect Gift" and "Needs More Sparkle" goals...just absolutely ridiculous drop rate, especially when they keep being part of challenges.

I do to know if this question has been ask yet, but I'm on chapter 2 goal 2 visit 15 conservatory. I have 2 one lv 5 and one on lv 1. Well when I click both ONLY ONE is counting towards the 15 need. It that the way it's suppose to be?

Rhino Keeper
    No, apparently this event is not counting all of the conservatory visits as others have described. This is good for the game's economy as it encourages players to use gems to speed up the event and allows S8 to produce future events for your enjoyment.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel so stupid rt now..I hit "use" instead of "skip" nuggets wen I had only 4 of them...and wasted over 100 energy trying to get more nuggets, finally gave up...lost nuggets as well as gems..not a good day for my queendom...

I just want to say I'm really enjoying this event. It is not stressful like the other previous event at all.. no collecting every hour.. no plant xx flower... really great just have the stuff ready give and upgrade and an event that last for 8 days and not over weeks

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    No, apparently this event is not counting all of the conservatory visits as others have described. This is good for the game's economy as it encourages players to use gems to speed up the event and allows S8 to produce future events for your enjoyment.

Thank you! I won't be wasting any gems on this event! I already have one bountiful table

New Resident
    How do you get 6 market places, l'm on level 50 and they only let me have 3?