Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Quick question - I'm trying to prepare for the markets and it won't let me place 6 of them, only 5. Does anyone else have that problem? It might get tricky to complete a segment in under 24 hours if 6 markets are needed and they take 18 hours to reload (I think it's 18...it might be 16 or 24). Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    SO tempted to gem it up to chapter 3....after all they were free gems from BS2!
    Do you know what goals in chapters 1 and 2 were??

Quote Originally Posted by coonellie View Post
    Quick question - I'm trying to prepare for the markets and it won't let me place 6 of them, only 5. Does anyone else have that problem? It might get tricky to complete a segment in under 24 hours if 6 markets are needed and they take 18 hours to reload (I think it's 18...it might be 16 or 24). Thanks!
    Regen time for Markets is 22 hours...unfortunately.
    Checked the Hub.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-19-15 at 06:14 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    What exactly is required in chapter 1? ....many of us are curious.
    Goal 2 of 5 in Chapter 1 is collect 15 times from watch towers or lantern spires!
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 11-19-15 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks for the clarification on the time. But, how do we place 6 of them if the game won't allow it and we only have 24 hours for each set? Does that make sense?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the clarification on the time. But, how do we place 6 of them if the game won't allow it and we only have 24 hours for each set? Does that make sense?
    Marketplaces are town buildings just like cottages and farmhouses so you may have to sell some of those other town buildings if you are at the maximum for your level.
    Last edited by mreames; 11-19-15 at 07:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Here we are, 10 pages in and no one can say anything for certain. Where is the page 1 post that outlines what we need to do?

I am not going to be able to collect from 6 Marketplaces because I can't build more than 4 I have. I think I will pass. Good thing I didn't waste my money on gems for this.

I will put the turkey pants on the pig and call it good.

Do you have six in your inventory? If not, you may have reached the limit on town buildings. I believe the limit is 40 including your inventory. It let me place 6 markets.

Rhino Keeper
    Part 1 collect from 15 cottages
    Part 2 collect from 15 watchtowers or spires
    Part 3 collect from 6 markets
    Part 4 collect from 15 farm houses

That's all I know. I'm on part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenezermac View Post
    My guess is it will be called a feast table but it wont drop any feasts. It will just drop one water every 12 hours. But I'm not going to get my chance at disappointment because I love my Motorola.
    Best. Post. Yet. LOL