Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    That's what happened to me too. Remade the bread just finished now
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I never had to send out two different requests on the same day before. Also sending out as few as possible to avoid trouble when next request has to be sent out after two more days! Very interesting, and a little tricky. Lol, had to wait for hours for Stormie, but now I finally got all shears and magnifying glasses No glitches for me today with the giving away stuff.
    It is a lot to ask of ngbrs especially our Ngbrs in the USA as they are busy with thanksgiving this week. In the real world. Very thankful to all good ngbrs especially after game reset. Do you think the Giant sapphire might finally get us to "cherub's folly" that is what I call the crown fountain at our most southern tip that we L50 ( circa2011 me) cannot access? How great would that be?
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    You say if one of the chapters isn't finished within 24 hours the next one will start (and I've seen others say you can play more than one at once), but in the mystery dinner game, Mine seems to stay on one goal until completed and then it goes to the next. How would I be able to work on more than one at once?
    It's just the wording that is confusing. You must finish one chapter before you can move on. If you finish a chapter early, you have to wait for the next chapter to start. If it takes you longer than a day, the next chapter will be available as soon as the previous chapter is finished. I find that you have to click on it. It will not start on its own.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    noticed error in page 1 info. you get the witches drink at chapter SIX, not seven. I double checked and i have YET to complete chapter 7 and my table is level 4. the next special item I need is the pastry.
    This was just the info I came here looking for. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    noticed error in page 1 info. you get the witches drink at chapter SIX, not seven. I double checked and i have YET to complete chapter 7 and my table is level 4. the next special item I need is the pastry.
    i think that answers my questions too.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think that answers my questions too.
    Same. Thanks for the info, folks. Much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Where do I get the wicked witches masques?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Where do I get the wicked witches masques?
    after goal 3 of chapter 4. See page one for more info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I'm at level 47 and can only have one market place. I see level 50 players that have multiple. Is there a way I can have more? Thanks for any help!
    I'm level 45 I think and have five, perhaps you have too many town buildings out? I have no problem vondtructing another when I want to, but I generally put most buildings away. I usually keep two markets out Xander two conservatories. In fact I skipped the fifteen conservatory task as I never read first and I never woukd have got done. As it was I was scrapping for wood and sap. I just now finished the final builder paste for the level five upgrade and chapter six starts today do I guess I'm good now. I was lucky that all my troubles were at the start.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Is there a list of tasks for Chapters 7 & 8? I can't seem to find them?! Thanks!