Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    S8, there is definateky a bug with your 15 conservative section. I have 6 out. Collected approx 8 am qld Aust time this morning. Had 6. Went back just after 10am and collected another 6, checked and had 12. Just gone Back in (12.45pm) to collect my remaining 3, which would have left 3 still available to follow for the next step. Well, so I thought! I,m back to 0 of 15.

I will skip for the 30 gems and place a ticket for the return of those gems. I'm not going to start all over again just for the same thing to happen. Did you get a 2month old baby to test before it was released, because it certainly doesn't look like someone that knows what they are doing. Not happy at all.

Ps - I had foreclosed before I went back in.
    Last edited by outhouse01; 11-21-15 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Adding ps.

Farm Supplier
    The sapphire goes into your storage. When you flip the sapphire " picture card" over it gives a short background about Lorelei. The very last sentence states that this Sapphire will be used for a Future Quest! Hmmmmmm. Can't wait for future storyline. Apparently, you can accumulate up to 10 Sapphires.
    Last edited by spchstew; 11-22-15 at 09:22 AM.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Farm Supplier
    Purple dye is goal 3 in chapter 7. You will give 5 purple dye. Make apple pies, as you need 8 for chapter 8. I posted rest of goals in thread.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Oh - and I think that the middle level 7 goal might be purple dye. Someone earlier was saying that we will need purple dye for our goals for this challenge and I haven't run across that yet. So if I'm right it is 15 spy glasses from neighbors, some purple dye and then the table upgrade. There are only 3 goals for level 7.
    Purple dye is goal 3 in chapter 7. You are right, only 3 goals in chapter 7. Check your Apple Pie stock too. You need to give 8 in chapter 8.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Banned
    Neighbour count 175 now. I think I should get rid of the inactive ones... So far I got a bunch of neighbour requests but not material requests, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Neighbour count 175 now. I think I should get rid of the inactive ones... So far I got a bunch of neighbour requests but not material requests, though.
    Well, that should keep you busy for a while. Hope your new neighbors are better at responding than your old neighbors. Good luck to you.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

I have about the same amount. Went through in July to get rid of inactive and surprisingly only lost about 30-40. A lot of good and loyal neighbors in this game and I love how the forum adds an element to get to know people. It is why I take the time to fill the about me, and even though I am overwhelmed in neighbors I can never say no to a new friend I make from here when they post on my wall.

As for the event I am laughing back at chapter 1 when I thought I would never make up the time and then made up chapter 2 with 13 hour wait for chapter 3. Now anxiously waiting for chapter 4 to open tomorrow afternoon. Timing wise, those still stuck I would say do not give up, as long as you prepare in advance there are chapters that will take you less than a minute or two!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spchstew View Post
    Well, that should keep you busy for a while. Hope your new neighbors are better at responding than your old neighbors. Good luck to you.
    I don't visit my neighbours except a selected few. As for responding to others' requests it only takes an few extra seconds every time I logon so I don't mind the extra taps My current neighbours are pretty good at responding to requests; I usually get my 20 daily requests filled within a few hours. I didn't need any pigeons since I had 15 in my inventory to begin with, while the past couple days I still get a few cherry blossoms here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    It is why I take the time to fill the about me, and even though I am overwhelmed in neighbors I can never say no to a new friend I make from here when they post on my wall.
    I never remember to check my wall so I don't add people who simply wrote on my wall. Similarly I also don't answer questions posted on my wall because I usually don't see them until waaaaay after the fact... I have no problem tapping "accept" for the ones who add me, though I kept saying I'm gonna clear out the inactive neighbours but I have been too lazy to

I don't visit my neighbours except a selected few. As for responding to others' requests it only takes an few extra seconds every time I logon so I don't mind the extra taps My current neighbours are pretty good at responding to requests; I usually get my 20 daily requests filled within a few hours. I didn't need any pigeons since I had 15 in my inventory to begin with, while the past couple days I still get a few cherry blossoms here and there.

I never remember to check my wall so I don't add people who simply wrote on my wall. Similarly I also don't answer questions posted on my wall because I usually don't see them until waaaaay after the fact... I have no problem tapping "accept" for the ones who add me, though I kept saying I'm gonna clear out the inactive neighbours but I have been too lazy to
    Oh I was referring to the wall in my game. Checking the wall here to add players would be very crazy, but if there is a player I talk to enough on here and they want to add me Im fine with it as long as they let me know who they are in the game

Best of luck to you completing the challenge and future ones to come!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Never in a million years will I be able to complete this. Where is the decline mission button?? Too many buildings to check, combined with buildings to check for turkey animals. Requesting neighbors to death and gold nuggets.... just going to wave bye and watch the clock run down. Learned my lesson the hard way with sir pigbutt quest