Page 64 of 108 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by awish4u View Post
    How do you get 6 market places, l'm on level 50 and they only let me have 3?
    You will have to wait 24 hours from the time you colleted from your market or speed up by using gems

Quote Originally Posted by awish4u View Post
    How do you get 6 market places, l'm on level 50 and they only let me have 3?
    You'll have to sell some other town building/buildings. I was stuck at 4 & once I sold a few farmhouses, I was able to get the other 2.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    The horse track also drops rope occasionally! I just brought it out of storage and got 3 ropes over the past couple days, which is a huge help!
    That's good to know. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Glitch is still there on charter 4 I collected fro consevrorties and gave bread and so on sent on request for mag.glasses my game reloaded.... So here I am back to collect from consevrorties ,, and they were still tag, they did not go back un tag,,, so now I have to wait two more hours or use gems to skip.., I guess I wait ... This should be Fixed

Executive Chef
    I am adding 6 of you who are online on both my accounts for my sheep so I don't mess up my requests for this task. Hope you don't mind. You can do the same to me anybody as I am going to be on my phone for the next couple of hours. My other account is talli22 so feel free to add that too if you want. Thanks.

Grrrr! Was all the way through the give 4 bread for the next story level when it glitches into getting a turkey sheep. Shoved me all the way back to the conservatory part. I left 2 conservatories just for this and when I went to collect them again 1 showed already collected, so now I have to wait 2 hours to continue.....2 less hours for getting the magnifiers. Grrrr!

Well, it looks like the conservatory issue has not been resolved.

I think everyone who had that issue should be posting in the bugs thread. Don't think that's been done yet.

Maybe then S8 will take it seriously.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tegaan3 View Post
    Grrrr! Was all the way through the give 4 bread for the next story level when it glitches into getting a turkey sheep. Shoved me all the way back to the conservatory part. I left 2 conservatories just for this and when I went to collect them again 1 showed already collected, so now I have to wait 2 hours to continue.....2 less hours for getting the magnifiers. Grrrr!

I had the same issue now I have to go to work and won't be home for 8 hours. So this has put me behind. Wanted to send out my requests before I left.

Rhino Keeper
    Aarrgghh! Was doing chapter 5. Had everything ready. Did the conservatory, bread, lemonade. It acknowledged I did them all. Then it bumped me back to going to the conservatories. I haven't been keeping up with the forum. Is this common?

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Aarrgghh! Was doing chapter 5. Had everything ready. Did the conservatory, bread, lemonade. It acknowledged I did them all. Then it bumped me back to going to the conservatories. I haven't been keeping up with the forum. Is this common?
    Everyone seems to be encountering this.

I would suggest posting in the Bugs thread where S8 can see the thread quicker. I know SW let them know about it but they've been in the office now for over 4 hours & nothing's been done so far it appears.

I just started today so hoping it's fixed by the time I get there!!!!