Thread: What's wrong with the 2.3.1.1.g android version?

What's wrong with the 2.3.1.1g android version?

I would like to mention that the last android version (2.3.1.1.g) causes numerous severe crashes!
    Sometimes it's closing unexpectedly just the game and some other times causes a soft reboot to both of the devices i use (not so often in my tablet as in my smartphone), which is quite severe!
    One of these soft reboots by the game also caused a permanent "System UID's inconsistent" error in my smartphone and now i have to "fix the permissions" to fix the error (the best scenario) or even worse i have to wipe my data partition!
    I have never faced such problems in the past with all the previous versions and both of my devices are quad core 1.2Ghz ones with over 1Gb CPU, which means that they have more than good requirements for gaming!
    As i have read till now, i am not the only one which complains about this version, so please have a look what's wrong with it.

P.S. I also forgot to mention that with this version the game needs more time to load. Sometimes, it take "ages"...
    Last edited by mylord7; 11-27-15 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Fixed the title

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We haven't had any additional reports of this so far. Can you email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket number? Please include your Storm8 ID and the error message you're seeing. If you're able to attach screenshots of the error message, that would help support investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I would like to mention that the last android version (2.3.1.1.g) causes numerous severe crashes!
    Sometimes it's closing unexpectedly just the game and some other times causes a soft reboot to both of the devices i use (not so often in my tablet as in my smartphone), which is quite severe!
    One of these soft reboots by the game also caused a permanent "System UID's inconsistent" error in my smartphone and now i have to "fix the permissions" to fix the error (the best scenario) or even worse i have to wipe my data partition!
    I have never faced such problems in the past with all the previous versions and both of my devices are quad core 1.2Ghz ones with over 1Gb CPU, which means that they have more than good requirements for gaming!
    As i have read till now, i am not the only one which complains about this version, so please have a look what's wrong with it.

P.S. I also forgot to mention that with this version the game needs more time to load. Sometimes, it take "ages"...
    I have had the same issue with this version of Dragon Story (2.3.1.1) though not quite as severe yet. But recently, every time I try to play, the game crashes within seconds, especially if I try to start a quest or go into the mine. I have had a problem with the game crashing every since the IOS features were added to Androids (mining, crafting, etc) but it's never been this bad. I too have a device that exceeds the requirements to play. Please look into this so we can play again.

I was also wondering why the ability to rename the dragons was removed?

Sorry for not answering since my first post. I was trying to do some refinement to my smartphone, just in case the problem was from the device and not from the game.
    In the meantime a new version (2.3.1.2g) has been released.
    This new version is better and smoother than the previous one and causes less crashes.
    So, it's pretty obvious that the .apk needs more refining and not my devices!

By the way, i figured out a new bug that have both the 2.3.1.1g and 2.3.1.2g versions.
    When i try to buy a new habitat, the game always crashes immediately on both of my devices and the purchase doesn't count.
    This happens either on habitats that cost coins or the habitats that cost gold.
    So, i am unable to buy any new habitat!

P.S. To solve the habitat problem, i downloaded the last seasonal version (Halloween, which is version 2.2.2.4s50g) which works fine and finally i bought the habitat that i wanted!
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We haven't had any additional reports of this so far. Can you email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket number? Please include your Storm8 ID and the error message you're seeing. If you're able to attach screenshots of the error message, that would help support investigate.
    I have attached the error message that i am seeing after the multiple crashes and soft reboots that i mentioned in my first post.
    This message appears every time i start/boot or restart my smartphone.
    Off course it's not the game itself that caused the uid inconsistent problem (which is known in android devices), but the 2.3.1.1g version of the game caused the multiple and severe soft reboots which triggered the problem!
    If still needs, I will e-mail to support team and come back to message the ticket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386171718312.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	26434  
    Last edited by mylord7; 11-27-15 at 08:31 PM.

New Resident
    My Android tablet crashes. Plus I can't type more than half the time on their wall. With my Android smartphone there is no problem. Any suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamdra View Post
    My Android tablet crashes. Plus I can't type more than half the time on their wall. With my Android smartphone there is no problem. Any suggestions?
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request