Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving County Fair - Nov 18 2015

Farm Supplier

Turkey Crossing Sign

If I purchase the turkey crossing sign. Will it keep giving me goodies forever?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tvxal3 View Post
    If I purchase the turkey crossing sign. Will it keep giving me goodies forever?
    The Turkey Crossing sign becomes a decoration and the turkeys disappear from our farms after the event. Sorry they wont give you goodies forever since they are event items. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I have never seen a turkey and I have been playing this event for days. I'm just finishing the final prize today.

The ipad is switched off regularly. I have the latest version installed. I have space for all my animals to roam on my farm and I am getting plenty of butterflies, moles, otters. But not one turkey.

Maybe it is because I am in the Uk and we only do turkeys at Christmas
    I just popped over for a neighbourly visit. I am guessing they could had hidden behind your bigger buildings and those near your mine. You might want to check those buildings and see if there is any empty spot behind. But since the event is nearing the end, I'm not sure if you want to go through the hassle of rearrangement. It is also difficult to spot them on a big farm if you are playing on a smaller screen. We need bigger turkeys lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I just popped over for a neighbourly visit. I am guessing they could had hidden behind your bigger buildings and those near your mine. You might want to check those buildings and see if there is any empty spot behind. But since the event is nearing the end, I'm not sure if you want to go through the hassle of rearrangement. It is also difficult to spot them on a big farm if you are playing on a smaller screen. We need bigger turkeys lol.
    Thanks. Had a look behind buildings, still not found one turkey. I have finished the event now anyway so I am going to stop looking for them
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know about you guys/gals...
    I would like the TURKEYS to remain on the farms like the moles and butterflies after this event is over!!!

Fashion Designer
    I had a pop up the other day that said the event was over. ? but it isn't. ?? AND I am still seeing Mr. Turkey several times a day. (I do love that turkey! darts, pink tickets, LOTS of coins,... and cheese haha) So when does the event actually end?

Fashion Designer
    Also... someone PLEASE explain again why I'm losing my dart opportunity.? I don't reset the treehouse, it does it automatically, right? so here is my case: I got the dart from the turkey, went to treehouse, saw that it was all unpopped balloons, and only got my usualy 3 pops. What happened to that dart that I JUST got from Mr. Turkey??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Also... someone PLEASE explain again why I'm losing my dart opportunity.? I don't reset the treehouse, it does it automatically, right? so here is my case: I got the dart from the turkey, went to treehouse, saw that it was all unpopped balloons, and only got my usualy 3 pops. What happened to that dart that I JUST got from Mr. Turkey??
    I am sorry this happened. For loss of darts, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Fashion Designer
    Just crushed

It told me had 5 hours, I had 8% left which I could easy make stupid purple thing in crafty building I had spent all my money to get 3 days ago

And it stopped after only 3 hours

I easily could have finally completed one

My own cat is a silver tabby

And now nothing to show for hours of work the past week

So mad

I have yet to even get day 6 done on restaurant 2

Just wish I hadn't missed this cat

Rhino Keeper
    All the darts that I found when my balloons were unpopped were lost. They were never credited to my total. Dumb bug or dumb programming?