Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving County Fair - Nov 18 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I have a sneaky turkey which hides behind my trees lol. Keep searching. Grab as many as you can before it ends. Those darts and balloon tickets are really handy. I'm accumulating my darts. Have fun and good luck!
    It might be an illusion, but it seems like I have had the same prize on offer for a while. Like a couple of days? I will let you know tomorrow!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    It might be an illusion, but it seems like I have had the same prize on offer for a while. Like a couple of days? I will let you know tomorrow!
    Umm what price are you referring? The tree house? I had the same for two days then it changed. But I'll keep an eye too. Thanks for info.

Rhino Keeper
    Tree house, yes! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the turkey would keep visiting my farm until the end of the event, but I've not seen it lately.

I guess one of my American friends visited my farm and cooked it for thanksgiving lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Flip_Flop View Post
    Last day of event and my girlfriend cannot win the cat...only have option to buy!?? Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by bensbird View Post
    Attachment 26441
    Here is what my partner was talking about earlier, I can't finish current quest
    I have moved your posts to Bugs and Issues - Last Day Thanksgiving for further discussion and follow up with S8. Please see my reply there. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-28-15 at 08:09 AM.

Ok thanks very much

Executive Chef
    I'm still seeing turkey although the event is over for me. Wish my turkey shows more often, 30 times?! Lucky you. The automatic start date of this event was Nov 21 7:20pm PST, therefore I think the turkeys will show till Dec 1 which is the last day of event for everyone.
    I haven't seen one turkey yet and I have nearly finished the event. Any idea why?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I haven't seen one turkey yet and I have nearly finished the event. Any idea why?
    All turkeys had migrated from Farm Story 2 lol. Just kidding.

Do you mean you havent seen a turkey today or since beginning of event? I hope it isn't the latter! Try switch off and restart game. I tend to spot a turkey when I fresh get on game. It doesn't appear immediately but maybe a short while like say 15mins or so. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Ps. These birds tend to hide, look behind trees or buildings. Wish my pet dogs hunt turkeys!

Executive Chef
    All turkeys had migrated from Farm Story 2 lol. Just kidding.

Do you mean you havent seen a turkey today or since beginning of event? I hope it isn't the latter! Try switch off and restart game. I tend to spot a turkey when I fresh get on game. It doesn't appear immediately but maybe a short while like say 15mins or so. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Ps. These birds tend to hide, look behind trees or buildings. Wish my pet dogs hunt turkeys!

I have never seen a turkey and I have been playing this event for days. I'm just finishing the final prize today.

The ipad is switched off regularly. I have the latest version installed. I have space for all my animals to roam on my farm and I am getting plenty of butterflies, moles, otters. But not one turkey.

Maybe it is because I am in the Uk and we only do turkeys at Christmas
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I finished this early yesterday. I found about six turkeys and for the most part got tickets for merriweathers thingy. Haven't checked that thing in ages.