Thread: Kerching even with sounds off

Kerching even with sounds off

I've noticed that I get a kerching money noise every time I start the game, even if I have all sound and music turned off in settings.
    The only way I can get rid of this is by turning down my volume completely on my device.
    None of the other storm 8 games I play have this issue, can we have this muted in the settings please?

Thanks
    Miffywiffa

The Honorable Panda
    I will pass this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

god i despise this. honestly, it's got me closer to deleting the game than the myriad other issues...
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

I have the same issue. I had hoped the latest update would correct this, but it didn't. It's ridiculous that even though I have disabled all sounds effects and music in the game, it still blasts a stupid cash register noise when I start the game. Storm 8, when sounds are turned off for a game, they should ALL be turned off.

Rhino Keeper

Cash Register Sound on Startup

S8: can you please turn off the cash register sound that plays every time the game first loads? I have all sound and music turned off, but that sound still plays every time I open the game. There are times I play in public and would prefer to not have to silence my phone before opening the app.