Thread: Please help me -CastleStory

Please help me -CastleStory

Pardon!
    I need simply help-for play CS!?
    Problems!?
    1# - Building site for building -need materials from crafting (crafting-house are goal!) WHY? no finished
    2# - finished building -glitter!-Whats is this? -edit?
    3# - neighborn-visit -not always - gift - energy life for action -?

Can the games - playing together ? Shop to shop?

Executive Chef
    Hi Maja_Madagaskar

It helps anyone trying to answer your questions if you include
    1. your player level 2. The device you play on. 3. And what goal you are have problems with.

These thread links are the Best source I am aware of.
    Hope they are of some help,
    Dabag

Thread: Helpful Hints for New Players
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....or-New-Players

The HUB
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-ask-questions

2. Glitter : when other players visit your kingdom & collect hearts, your buildings will glitter indicating the visit plus you collect more coins from glittering buildings.

3. Neighbors: post #4 in The Hub has an Add Me link
    - can gift 3 neighbors per day.
    - up until player level 10 you receive energy back
    After level 10 you will have to have collected the Tablet of Tabernum shard.

The HUB: Castle Story Outline Guide may help you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Outline-Guide

Hallole, thanks for answer!

A>MY ID: MAJA_MADAGASKAR
    B>LEVEL(today): CS16
    C>DEVIDE: TABLET (Android 4.2.2)
    D>GOALS/PROBLEMS:
    1# -I don`t now whats (urgent) is the next goal for me? -Next top steps? -I buy building, but I can`t not build them (need somethimes from next goal?)
    2# -I don`t now gather in building glitter (tap them=same on FS2?) - I see them -What can I do to gather/deleted them?
    3# -I need more energy for play - Unfortunately shame -always 1 visit = 1 Life? only cent/stars for neighborn visit!

E>PLAY (now): FARMSTORY2/DRAGONSTORY/BAKERY2/ & once in a while CS /MS /test it ...(I can`t not play all games- Storm/Gift/Visit/Shop/Gold/Goals)

F>FORUM= SEARCH / BOOKMARK / GAME SEARCH (...story) - not found the new really site? (only links for colleague)

1. There's no urgency. Just do what goals you can with what resources you have.

2. You can't collect the sparkles from a building until that building is actually ready for collection. So, it could sparkle for hours but unless you speed it up with gems (not a good idea), you have to wait until it's ready to collect.

3. Energy is accumulated over time (just wait til it recharges). You can also get 10 extra energy each day by visiting neighbors. Watch the popup to see if you get coins, experience, or energy (the lightening bolt). It may take more than 10 neighbor visits to get your 10 energy since you could get the others instead.

Good luck.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-25-15 at 09:04 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Link to The Hub!

Post 2 is excellent for newer players (in the Hub). This will help you understand the beginnings of the game
    Post 5 has excellent general information about the game. Also essential reading!

Also check out the Castle Story Outline Guide - link below (and of course in the Hub!) so that you can see where you are and what goals are coming up.