Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Deleting from Storage - pros & cons (Elsa?)

Rhino Keeper
    The delete option would really be nice.. but I agree it should be optional to each player.. there are those who do like to keep some extra parts for memory.. I really like the chandelier crystals.. they are very nice.. but would definitely like to clear away many other things.. also the storage lag is really irritating.. I play on android and I have to wait two whole minutes to open it.. if at all I have to check how many pieces I have so far, I rather go to crafting building.. and the lag is not only for storage but also for gifting and requesting.. every time I want to gift, the first time I try to select three neighbours, after two, for the third one it says you can only gift three more times today.. I have to click ok, then close the gifting window, open again and then select three.. same with requesting.. after I select four neighbours to request, when I click the fifth, all the previous three except storm 8 gets automatically deselected.. and if I still proceed without those three, half of my neighbours don't get the request.. the message says you have already requested these neighbours.. I have to close that window also and again open it and then select everyone and then request.. I was thinking this is my own peculiar problem, now I get it that the lag is for all the android players.. storm 8 previously solved the recurring old goals problem, if they can fix this also it would be really nice

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We can share the feedback. The concern for me would be that Dragon pieces (99/200 respectively) take hard work to earn. If you accidentally delete it, it can't be reversed. Sometimes we bring those Dragons back. So if you hang onto your pieces, you may have the chance to craft the Dragon again. If you delete it and a week later the Dragon comes back, you're going to be really sad.

If it's becoming a performance issue for you, please let me know.

Executive Chef
    Thank you very much Elsa, for responding.

Yes, I was well aware of the potential support issues from a delete feature which I highlighted in my initial post. The returning possibility is interesting.

Android DEFINITELY has a storage response problem, and there isn't even much in my storage (check my account). But I will not/cannot go into storage on my Galaxy S6 (not exactly an old phone). Only ever go into storage on the iPad.

Happy to run any comparison timing tests if you want, but assume you have all the devices to hand!

Rhino Keeper
    Hate to bring this subject up again, but will there ever be a way to get rid of all the old unusable junk in storage?
    It's really ****ing the performance, especially on Android. It's takes sooo long to load when opening it initially..
    The game overall eats a lot of resources, I think this would be a step in the right direction to help trim it down..
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234