Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    I like the hair on dragons and I LOVE this pink dragon. Ugh im a sucker for cute/pretty dragons. I was planning on skipping this tales but not anymore haha
    I think the hair is okay too, very excited for the beauty dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    The "you and I are not on speaking terms" kind of jealous. I am a lowly level 100 and having just caved in and bought the Unicorn Value Pack I now have a whole 59,301 apples on hand. I'll be right for the Tales, I had food left over last time, which was great, invested it in Ms Diamond's elevation to the dizzy heights of level 15.
    Lol, I envy you a little too: you can breed so many new dragons! And you need to work for tournaments and Dragon Tales! It's been months for me sinds I bred a dragon I didn't already have. And winning a tournament is easy now...
    I just hit lvl 190 today, have over 450 unique dragons (countless epic, +/- 10 lvl 15) - and 2,205,294 food. No, that's no typing error.

The Unicorn Valuepack is a good buy: I bought my first Dragon in a valuepack, because I couldn't breed one at all.

Day 1
    Act 1: plant 6 Buffbeats

Just planted 1-hour crops, so it'll have to wait

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I just hit lvl 190 today, have over 450 unique dragons (countless epic, +/- 10 lvl 15) - and 2,205,294 food. No, that's no typing error.
    Wait, what!? I never saw anyone having more than 500k food. Whoa! But why don't you just feed all your dragons to level 10? Or if they are, then you could feed them to level 15. I mean that seems better than just keeping the food and doing nothing with it. Or do you have some kind of secret plan?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Farm Supplier
    on no,green,green ,green. It must be a sin to b sooooooo jealous of so many people.I mean,u have actual stored food,diamond epics and cash,everyone of u. Can't even breed 1 diamond,save food,forget it.ipsne on cash too :-\ so sad . Maybe 1 day :-D

Fashion Designer
    I have 1,462,660 food at the moment. I am saving food and gold since March for gold giving dragons (they are available for me since then; I'm playing on android). I hope there will be a sale of them on Black Friday. The maximum food I had was 1,600,000. I stop feeding my dragons if I reach 1,000,000 food. So the food was not a problem for me during all three DT events I had.

Executive Chef
    Day 1
    Act 1 of 2: plant 6 Buffbeats (3 minutes)
    Act 2 of 2: harvest 6 Buffbeats (3 minutes)

Reward: Beast Dragon, 5 hour. Rare, Purple-Blue.

Easy first day
    Last edited by Anaboe; 11-20-15 at 01:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wowzaaaaa Anaboe! Awesome! 2M+ apples is so far fetch for me. Cant resist feeding my dragons. I haven't even reached 200k. 😂

Fashion Designer
    The Beast and Cursed Rose dragons look great. I won't go wasting food after getting those though (that Beauty dragon looks like a rapunzel that fell in a bucket of pink paint)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Wait, what!? I never saw anyone having more than 500k food. Whoa! But why don't you just feed all your dragons to level 10? Or if they are, then you could feed them to level 15. I mean that seems better than just keeping the food and doing nothing with it. Or do you have some kind of secret plan?
    First of all, I NEVER want to have to stress over food during Dragon Tales, so I have a minimum of 500k food.

Second, raising 1 Champion from lvl 10 to lvl 14 already costs insane amount of foods. Let alone raising all good fighters and Prime Parents to lvl 15.

Third, I never breed any eggs I get. I have over 125 unique dragons in storage. This due to the limit on space and habitats. I don't need to breed any eggs, because I already have the best fighters in the arena.

Fourth, all unique bred or crafted dragons are fed to lvl 7. There's no need whatsoever to raise them to lvl 10. Back in the days, before my lvl 15 Rainbow Sentinel, Jade, Champions, Diamond and Infinity, Crusader an Quetzal, there was need to lvl some dragons to lvl 10, because then they had better odds in the Arena, but now, those 7 lvl 15 dragons have far better odds than any other dragon.

But remember, I also began as a lvl 1 player, on Android. With no gold, with no food, with no coins. And no, I didn't put a lot of gold in it: I once bought (by accident) 2.000 gold (+/- 30 euro, on sale) and once the Diamond-dragon on Valuepack. (And yes, I also steped in a goldtrap, once that even costs me 1,000 gold). I NEVER bought more then this. It's all about patience, tactics, choices, and playing carefully.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 11-20-15 at 02:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    First of all, I NEVER want to have to stress over food during Dragon Tales, so I have a minimum of 500k food.

Second, raising 1 Champion from lvl 10 to lvl 14 already costs insane amount of foods. Let alone raising all good fighters and Prime Parents to lvl 15.

Third, I never breed any eggs I get. I have over 125 unique dragons in storage. This due to the limit on space and habitats. I don't need to breed any eggs, because I already have the best fighters in the arena.

Fourth, all unique bred or crafted dragons are fed to lvl 7. There's no need whatsoever to raise them to lvl 10. Back in the days, before my lvl 15 Rainbow Sentinel, Jade, Champions, Diamond and Infinity, Crusader an Quetzal, there was need to lvl some dragons to lvl 10, because then they had better odds in the Arena, but now, those 7 lvl 15 dragons have far better odds than any other dragon.

But remember, I also began as a lvl 1 player, on Android. With no gold, with no food, with no coins. And no, I didn't put a lot of gold in it: I once bought (by accident) 2.000 gold (+/- 30 euro, on sale) and once the Diamond-dragon on Valuepack. (And yes, I also steped in a goldtrap, once that even costs me 1,000 gold). I NEVER bought more then this. It's all about patience, tactics, choices, and playing carefully.
    Thanks, Anaboe, for being so honest, and giving us all hope. It's all do-able....it just takes time! (Although, I wouldn't say no to a quicker crop growing option!)

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast