Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - you have a Diamond - can't you do a quick expansion? You have 88 hours after all - 44 on the Den and 44 on the nest. Time to expand. The habitat only is 2 x 2, so doesn't need much space - can you rearrange any existing spots to find that tiny space?

Edit: Just reread - you are at your habitat limit. Well, do something in the next 88 hours to level yourself up quick! Visit neighbours, expand, I don't know what would be best. Grow food - that's good for Experience Points.
    I am at my limit for habitats...so I have been trading some dragons so I can hopefully delete a habitat....I hav a yellow one that I am just about ready to trade a Genie dragon from...can I not trash that habitat so I can buy a a diamond one? If this is a diamond, don't care about the quest anymore...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    I am at my limit for habitats...so I have been trading some dragons so I can hopefully delete a habitat....I hav a yellow one that I am just about ready to trade a Genie dragon from...can I not trash that habitat so I can buy a a diamond one? If this is a diamond, don't care about the quest anymore...
    Yes, you can sell the habitat once it is empty. I do that with the yellow, red and green ones. I buy the small ones for the dragons to be traded, trade them, sell the habitat to reclaim the space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    Can someone explain me two things?
    They say you should feed the beast until lv 15 sorry there is no new crop and the food dragon doesnt help.The only way is preparing enough food or planting 6 times an hour the 100 food grapes means 700 per 10 minutes.Nobody can stare 6 hours a day or longer to get 4200crops an hour.
    TL is quite unfair to newbies I see ,most wont have enough gold or the time to get new gold.There are over 2345 sales in a month why should we spent it also for a stupid feeding mission?How should we ever feed some other dragons as champions to lv 15 when you always need the stupid food for dragon tales?!
    -Why is there a poll for new stuff but everything which is new is any random new dragon but no better crop or more crops than this 9 different ones. I'm not a developer for games but I couldn't imagine that creating a new crop is more difficult than 76456 dragons.
    Plz understand me, it is quite stupid for many players to prepare always for such events a food amount of 200.000-400.000 only to do the missions and leaving others on lv 6 or 10 as good champions ...or diamonds .
    Sorry if you are feeling this way... But sad to say the game is pretty fair n balance... If you want the Barbie ultra rare you must be put in a little effort, if you are level 80+ I dun see why you cannot plant 75k 5hr x 7 every day since tales start? If you want the dragon you have to log in frequent for that.

If you want to profit apples from this event just stop at chapter 5 you get almost 20k free apples n a rare dragon. That free apples you choose can feed your champions dragon

Stop at chapter 6 you just need to farm extra 15k+ apples but you get another Super rare dragon.

I am level54 I just need to do lvl10 n lvl9 to have the Barbie ultra rare dragon but I choose to stop at chapter8 to get the free apples to feed to my desire dragons... If you think I have a big Apple bank sorry to say I start DT at 5k apples. I plant 7x 5hr 3.2k apples n farm whenever I can.

If I want Barbie dragon I just plant 3x 75k 5hr n 4x 3.2k 5hr food from day1 I believe I still have Apple change

My epic dragons are only 4 commons n 1 skeletal knight, if you have more epics than me you should plant 5hr food 75k already,

Players have store food are not stupid my Friend, they are just more plan ahead. Again this is your game so play whenever you can n get the free stuffs when you can. But you want the better free stuffs just put in a little more effort

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa, Regina or Kooky Panda the Beast Dragon to feed on LVL 15 is that right?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Yes, you can sell the habitat once it is empty. I do that with the yellow, red and green ones. I buy the small ones for the dragons to be traded, trade them, sell the habitat to reclaim the space.
    Thanks Deedee99!

New Resident
    The Food quest with the Magic dragon gives you 5000 food in 2% of the cases and 1200 in 5% of the cases. I've had many 5000 Food.
    You can build up massive amount of foods just Diamonddates before going to bed, rushrooms during the day and Upgrapes when you have time to ****. supplement with mining and questing. 50K per day is easy. 60K is possible on average but takes an effort. 70K is challenging.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0857.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	795.8 KB 
ID:	26399

Executive Chef
    Hmmm - Chapters 5 & 6 need careful planning, don't they?

We have to collect 60 runestones after winning arena matches, so we can plant beforehand (but I don't know how many hours growing I need to get 60 runestones - do I need a second round of crops?), but my night starts to get late. My personal time zone issue is the reset happens at 7 pm, so assuming I win all three matches up front, the last match will be at just after 9 pm. I can't breed Beast until after the Runestones are collected, but I would LIKE to have him free to go Questing by 4 pm the following day for Chapter 6 and can't start his evolution to level 10 until he returns from the Quest and even if I get him on the Evolution Temple shortly after 7 pm that means a 12 am in the morning collection - he may have to sit there until I wake up, methinks!

It is all good, just needs careful co-ordination and I'll be praying for a short breeding time. No champagne, candles and romance for Beast and Night, please, just produce something nice and short - like Celestial. OK, I'll live with Deep or Electric, but Midnight will be cutting it a bit fine. This will be one time I won't complain if it IS a Coral - 10 hours will be workable!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBor67 View Post
    The Food quest with the Magic dragon gives you 5000 food in 2% of the cases and 1200 in 5% of the cases. I've had many 5000 Food.
    You can build up massive amount of foods just Diamonddates before going to bed, rushrooms during the day and Upgrapes when you have time to ****. supplement with mining and questing. 50K per day is easy. 60K is possible on average but takes an effort. 70K is challenging.

I only need to produce 18,480 per day for the remaining 6 days. Not everyone needs to strive for 50K a day! LOL - You'll scare people!

Watch doing Rushrooms every hour - I did that a couple of weeks ago and decimated my coin balance. 26,000 x 7 x 8 = 1,456,000 a day in coins. OK if you are level 200, bit tough at level 100!

But I totally agree the food is certainly achievable.

As for Magic - I have NEVER had a 5,000. I am stunned if I get 500. Have you noticed he seems to get "stuck" when sent on a Quest? Others don't just him. I have to go visit the neighbour list to send him on his way.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBor67 View Post

Hi I'm LVL 193 and have sold for lack of space Magic and will not breed him only for Quest again. It was in the past always the task of the first dragon was fed to LVL 13 and now Beast at LVL 15 and Dragon 2 feed to LVL 10 is not that great

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I'm LVL 193 and have sold for lack of space Magic and will not breed him only for Quest again. It was in the past always the task of the first dragon was fed to LVL 13 and now Beast at LVL 15 and Dragon 2 feed to LVL 10 is not that great
    With the reason of a task feeding Beast dragon to LVL 15, I will stop at Chapter 7 after getting Cursed Rose Dragon. I will not pursue to get Beauty dragon anymore.
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)