Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf99 View Post
    Hmm, don't think it's to do with levels, or if it is then that level is about to be crossed. My wife and I are 60 and 63 respectively, while my one daughter is 66. Almost seems random to me.
    Starwulf, your levels might well be in the thick of what seems to be a slightly new structure. This is the first Tales that have required raising dragons to level 15 which is a tad onerous for players around and under level 60 or so.

We don't know exactly, yet, what the variations are, we find out as you guys do the Chapters. As Simdiva said we over 100 do not seem to get any easier tasks, so you need other players in your level range to discuss the differences with.

Previously it was only those without the Arena that got easier tasks, but it certainly seems this has been granted to higher levels this time. It may be graduated.

You are in new territory - enjoy being pioneers!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    You need to hatch another life to complete the step.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You need to breed the Beast dragon with another dragon twice, yes. This is not unusual in Dragon Tales.
    Thank you very much for the info!!

Btw are we neighbor already??

I hope you don't mind adding me or anyone here would like to add me as thier neighbor :-)

Cdbabe also my name in DS :-).

Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, don't think it's to do with levels, or if it is then that level is about to be crossed. My wife and I are 60 and 63 respectively, while my one daughter is 66. Almost seems random to me.
    It's not random you are a mid level then. That is why.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Just an update for the naysayers. To illustrate Dragon Tales teaches discipline, to me if no-one else, I am now at 10 million coins and 180,000 food excluding prizes, not there yet. That is up from 6 million coins and about 5,000 food when the Tales were announced. And I spent 400,000 or so on an expansion this morning.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 11-25-15 at 12:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    It's not random you are a mid level then. That is why.
    I think the issue is Starwulf, his wife and daughter are all getting different tasks from each other yet they are all very close in levels - 60, 63 and 66.

This is very interesting because, yes, I would expect them to all have less than us, but the same as each other. Maybe there is more to this change than meets the eye!

I do love a mystery!

Rhino Keeper
    Sheesh. The one time I WANT a common dragon (the life dragon) I get a rare (just sent it in to breed, 8 hours, so Explorer, TreeFrog, or Rose Dragons).

Executive Chef
    My life dragon egg waited 4 days on nest. Act 1 finished after I put him on his habitat.that work.thx

Fashion Designer
    Got lucky yesterday when trying to breed a shadow, got a life instead. Waited untill now to put it on the nest
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I think the issue is Starwulf, his wife and daughter are all getting different tasks from each other yet they are all very close in levels - 60, 63 and 66.

This is very interesting because, yes, I would expect them to all have less than us, but the same as each other. Maybe there is more to this change than meets the eye!

I do love a mystery!
    Exactly that! Me and my wife are both getting the "Easier" tasks of "Plant Buffbeats", didn't have to breed a Life dragon, whereas my daughter, who(I was wrong apparently) is the same level as my wife, is getting the harder set of quests: Breed a life dragon, plant firapples, etc. So you can see where my confusion in all of this is stemming from. We all play on Android as well, so no differences in operating system(though this is one case where I wish we had iOS, I'd love to have the artic isles ><), and all playing on the same(fully updated) version of the game(regular old Dragon Story, none of the holiday ones).

Executive Chef
    Exactly that! Me and my wife are both getting the "Easier" tasks of "Plant Buffbeats", didn't have to breed a Life dragon, whereas my daughter, who(I was wrong apparently) is the same level as my wife, is getting the harder set of quests: Breed a life dragon, plant firapples, etc. So you can see where my confusion in all of this is stemming from. We all play on Android as well, so no differences in operating system(though this is one case where I wish we had iOS, I'd love to have the artic isles ><), and all playing on the same(fully updated) version of the game(regular old Dragon Story, none of the holiday ones).
    I suggest you take screen shots if you haven't already and send a detailed email to support@storm8.com Make sure the screen dumps show the different tasks and the same level.

HOWEVER before you do that, think on when did either your daughter or your wife reach whatever level it is.

Is it possible they are on the same level now but were on different levels the day they started the Tales? There has to be a cut-off level for the easier tasks and one of them may have crossed it since starting the Tales.

I don't know, but I suggest that if one starts on the lower level requirements but levels up during the Tales, they would stay on the same task/chapter plan they started on.

I hope that makes sense.

This would indicate the cut-off is around the levels your wife and daughter are on.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel