Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Cursed Beauty : Nov 20, 2015

Dragon Tales is a big money maker. That is the push. I've already filled up the few more habitat limits they gave us. I have one more space for this Tales and that's it. Please raise the habitat limit and please give us a chance to grow the dragons we worked so hard to acquire!

Fashion Designer
    It looks cool. Thank God I expected a new Dragon Tales event and saved up some food. I'll probably still need another 100k food (during the last two events we needed a bit more than 200k food), but I managed it the last times. And even though I don't have that much time to play at the moment, I'm optimistic. It'll probably be one and a half week until it starts automatically, so that's a bit time to save food.

Let's hope for the best!
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Oh dear. Food. Oh my. I've been busy feeding up my dragons. I'd better start saving. I'll be starting this tales late, I can see that!
    Me Too! I have be feeding my Fruit Dragon!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I hope there's a Beauty Dragon to tame the Beast

Fashion Designer
    Ha, maybe Beast isn't even the nastiest one. I sure hope so

Shakespearean play perhaps, Taming of the Shrew? "Kaaaaaaaaaatherinnnnnnnnn!"

Rhino Keeper
    Looking forward.. I better be prepared.. though I do have 2,79,000 food right now, my nest is extremely busy.. I am still trying for winter Lily and just got a cupcake fail.. with sweet tooth ready to be hatched.. and I do want winter Lily.. also want to try for ice queen..

Too MANY EVENTS,,,,, k I absolutely love this game but really does anyone feel bit bombarded? It's absolutely impossible to raise up dragons we have and clear space get coin for habitats and try to breed new or old ones we really want and yes it's getting bit expensive. Sound we stat a thread on that cause it was very nice to get a heads up and a preview of up coming event but dang I have real kids and there's real prep n fun at my Real house for the holidays and MY favorite game is quickly falling by wayside no time to chat w neighbors or even do visits it's a battle just barely time to get on n off w minimal game business as there's so many events there's much much more game business. Ya it's time to choose and pick what events to participate in but that's not quite fair n hard. I guess if I had very very self sufficient island and huge huge stock pile of food would b easy but we are not all in that position even my longest played island has no food due to all new events and many many additions are barely hatched n few don't even have homes and that's. Well established 3yr old island! Anyway guess toss me in the pool of ohh super glad (I really am to have advanced notice) but darn I'm not going to be able to do the current tourney now if I'm to save and likely need to stop breeding as I've already no coin for clearing and need habitats as mine all full n I'm getting very discouraged. I've still got to follow up on some error made by Game like two dragon tales back!! There's 2 creation dragons in my storage and two charges stating Halloween that I didn't make I made purchases but later these two creation dragons I'd never want and that event I had lots of coin and food for everything so I must have emailed wrong people as I've still got charges and dragons in storage... So yup bit behind should be dealing with that 30$ish error ASAP vs participating and drowning in my continued new game ventures with each new DS event. I'm loosing time n money.

Guess I'm an adult so getting on n whinnying isn't helping I must just take care of family n home and put fun on the side it was more fun when there was breaks between events and I wasn't spending as much of my slush fund on a virtual... Quickly becoming Virtually impossible to play unless u've money game... Hope that's not too negative? I'm not that way I always try to be n say positive... Sorry but think I'm feeling bummed..about the too many events, impossible to get new cool dragons ect. likely my own fault feeling to invested to game no ones twisting my arm just feels like it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Me Too! I have be feeding my Fruit Dragon!
    I've got mine up to lvl 5, but have been giving priority to Diamond (now 15) and Jigsaw (evolving to 10 as I type).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Looking forward.. I better be prepared.. though I do have 2,79,000 food right now, my nest is extremely busy.. I am still trying for winter Lily and just got a cupcake fail.. with sweet tooth ready to be hatched.. and I do want winter Lily.. also want to try for ice queen..
    Can you just confirm how much food? If that is 2 million plus then I am extremely jealous. If it is just 200K plus I am still jealous.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast